It is hard there is so much to do

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
It's photographic.
You know what I mean:rolleyes:.

I don't have that, however I was taught everything in an ingenuitive way such that I could relate simple things to more complex ones. Periodic trends being one of them. Everything in chemistry can be answered (at the NON bs HSC level) with the preiodic table and at least some understanding of what it means.
That is different. I am referring to things like mathematical formula's. I don't know how you could remember a complex mathematical formula (or any formula) without revising every so often:).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
It is one thing to understand something, but to be able to recall it is another. I understand just about everything straight away but cannot recall some things later in the year. Remembering everything is the key, which means going over your work constantly. Maybe you have a photogenic memory:confused:?
That is a matter personal choice. Credits will not give you the personal satisfaction of knowing you did your best and a sense of achievement (in my case and opinion), just as what you have said is your opinion:).
we're on the same wavelength dude

except that i don't think keypad's memory would be photogenic

keypad - you can get by with whatever, but obviously the others of us here can't. i do also think you have a photographic memory. i think the uais of 99.6+ relate to people who are naturally smary, who remember everything, uais fof 94-99.6 relate to people work their ass off, and 88+ refer to people who work, do well, but could work harder. (these are my observations from this year) you are in the top category.

santaslayer

HSC
It's called understanding, it requires next to no work. Combined with aptitude, wow, 99.75 is easy.

I have yet to open a book at home this year.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i cum on bos whenever i feel lyk!! dat is practically everyday!!!:D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by acidicFury
Hehe. How'd you go? I didn't get 100%, but 100.1%!

Question 8 3.03 3
Yeah, that happened to everyone I know (getting an extra 0.03 on a question). Congratulations on your mark! I lost a stupid mark in one of the questions, so I got 27.03/28 (96.5%). I am still happy with that though:).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
how are you still managing to post on this forum... I don't know how you do it, really:).
hmmm... i'll fill you in: UTS = computers; UTS BizLaw = 10 hours; me = bludger. :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid

hmmm... i'll fill you in: UTS = computers; UTS BizLaw = 10 hours; me = bludger. :)
I see, you do have it easy then. Is BusinessLaw a combined Business/Law degree, or just the one degree which combines the two (kind of thing):confused:?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by ...
apparently u can't cram uni in a wk
if u paid any attention over the semester, and understood most of the stuff...u can cram in a week
you HAVE to cram in a week anyway, coz u only get 1 week of stuvac

..oh wait, MQ doesnt have stuvac, ahaha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)