rejecting a coles myer offer (1 Viewer)

s.m.i.t.h

HSC
just say they offer u a position as a coles checkout but you really wanna work for myer can u reject it and still be on their waiting list or whatever?
or they just get rid of ure application all together?

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
It probably gets rid of the application. I think you should just accept the job.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i think it gets rid of the application. they want you to do what they want and not to be picky

Carlito

HSC
After I did my group interview, I got an email from my recruiter telling me positions were available at Coles, Kmart and Target and if I wanted to accept to email him back which one otherwise wait until more positions became available.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think it gets rid of your application, if you only wanted to work for myer you should have put that down at your interview.

abdullah_legend

Dont work there bro! its not like u'd think. there is no free stuf or nothing. they fire u for nothing either. at least at mackas u can take the chips and no body cares bro. U just eat as much as u want and they just laugh and stuff. Its great u should come work there too

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
I got an offer to go back to my old job lmao like the exact same position! I emailed them and said i dont want it as I only just left the place and she said that it was fine and said "we all have choices" and said she'd email me when another position was avaliable.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
abdullah_legend said:
Dont work there bro! its not like u'd think. there is no free stuf or nothing. they fire u for nothing either. at least at mackas u can take the chips and no body cares bro. U just eat as much as u want and they just laugh and stuff. Its great u should come work there too
ffs, its better than maccas 10000x, the only thing good bout maccas is u get the staff card called "one" or wateva, 20% discount on all maccas food? :p and some other stuff, i wish i stole one grr......

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
theone123 said:
ffs, its better than maccas 10000x, the only thing good bout maccas is u get the staff card called "one" or wateva, 20% discount on all maccas food? :p and some other stuff, i wish i stole one grr......
nah mate, u get a lot more..there's discounts for a whole lot of places, video ezy, clothing stores, gym membership etc etc

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
think about it...you would save a lot more with a coles myer discount card...you could use it for bigger items and in alarger range of places

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Ok, I typed this post in another Coles Myer thread cos I REALLY need some advice from people whos been to a group interview:
I'm going to a group interview on Wednesday and they're asking us to bring 2 work-related references. I only had two jobs but one was 3 years ago and the last one was at Sanity as a Xmas Casual and I wasn't on good terms with the manager when I left/got rid of. So can I just bring a reference from school and some random work placement references?

Scanorama

HSC
funky_a said:
Ok, I typed this post in another Coles Myer thread cos I REALLY need some advice from people whos been to a group interview:
I'm going to a group interview on Wednesday and they're asking us to bring 2 work-related references. I only had two jobs but one was 3 years ago and the last one was at Sanity as a Xmas Casual and I wasn't on good terms with the manager when I left/got rid of. So can I just bring a reference from school and some random work placement references?
School references should be enough, although they said when I went to the interview that if you never had a job, then school references will be sufficient. But hey if you know your old jobs are going to give out crap references, why risk it?

Scanorama

HSC
Don't work at Kmart as casual, they treat you like shit and get rid of you, or minimise your shift. I haven't had one shift for more 2 months and they havent sacked me either. Even when I had shifts, they reluctantly give me long one, 16 hous per week. Kmart is SHIT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)