Related material for Frontline (1 Viewer)

glass

HSC
How do we know if a text is relevant to be used as related material for Frontline?

Does the related text need to be a specific issue or contain certain things?

Im really confused about what we're suppose to find to use as related material even after many people have explained to me and i've already looked at the supplement text post above but i still have no idea.

Can someone please kindly explain how i would know when i come across a piece of text that could be used as related material? What should i be lookin for in, for eg. newspaper articles?

thanks in advance!

hurs

HSC
As far as I'm aware related texts for the frontline unit need to be a kind of manipulation of truth via certain methods. Your task is to identify and explore these methods that the composer uses to create their 'truth' and identify why these constructed truths are conducted.

I think that's pretty much it

shiropetto

HSC
could you use rhianna- unfaithful??/ i used that in the trial . i was despo. also had bowling for columbine

fruitbats

HSC
i'm doing frontline, but i didn't know we needed othedr related material till monday, but my trials have started this week so i've bee too busy to find one.
any suggestions?
would an episode of mash do? i'm really stuck.

Kimber

The White Lion
HSC
just do anything that has two sides to the story.
This include EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF NEWS EVER COVERED
several simpsons episodes:
lisa the iconoclast
the gummi de milo episode

the simpsons is an excellent source because of the blatant way they satirise the media.

i used the david hicks case for mine. it worked a treat, lots of info to get, and not many people are using it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)