Related Text For Truman Show Urgent!!! (1 Viewer)

tryin2study

HSC
hey pplz i need a related text (an image) for the truman show anndd i dont reali wanna do music videoss soo if u noe any related txts let mee know...and if u hav any notess on it, that wuld be helpful tooo...

i find pictures the easiestt too doo but any suggestions wuld be appreciated...

and itssss urgenttttttt :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

jzhang159

HSC
yes Truman show is always one of the most interesting text to study yet one of the hardest text to find related material for. The Truman show is based on image and the involvement of the media world. As a result we can use texts that portray the media involvement as well as what images brings then everything will be ok. Some of the texts i found to be useful are as follows:

1984 By George Orwell
Reality TV Shows Like Big Brother (make sure note the seasonand episode)
Article" Watched and being watched

Hope this help you a bit.:)

jzhang159

HSC
According to experienced teachers, it is rather awkward to choose Tv Shows such as Big Brother as it has little to offer so it would be better to select images that portrays the themes Truman Show eg. Media manipulation

emma catt

HSC
Well my school is using One hour photo for image ...
its good to use, sy the main character sy, he blends into alot of colours. & colours contrast his emotions.
His world is fake also like trumans, except he makes his own fantasy. By refering to one of his clients sons as his nefew.
It is definantly worth looking up for image. trust me, i missed out on alot of work this year but this was easiest to pick up !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)