• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Related texts on "Challenge". (1 Viewer)

lJenkins

HSC
Hey,

I have this speech soon and we have to have our own area of interest, and I choose Challenge. We need 2 texts and I only have one, my first one is a book "Tuesdays with Morrie" really good book but im still not 100% sure it deals with the concept Challenge. Wondering if anyone knows any other texts relating to Challenge.

Thanks.

-Jack

Last edited:

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
You know something, in an odd way a journey can be a 'challenge'. I don't know what you're looking for in a related text for your AOS, but maybe texts about Physical journeys especially depict some sort of challenge that individuals endure e.g. 'Feliks Skrzynecki' by Peter Skrzynecki so I would say look around the physical journeys section. But remember, I don't know what you have to look for specifically, so I can't guarantee a good result.

lJenkins

HSC
Well, im not really sure either lol. We just need to discuss two texts related to our AOS and discuss how they relate to our AOS, everyone in my class has choosed some pretty good AOS for eg. Conflict, fears etc. I decided to do challenge but im not sure like what type of challange because theres many types like physical and stuff. I recently read Tuesdays with Morrie and talks about the challenges in life and now I just need a supporting text and im thinking of maybe a movie,poem or a song.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)