Related Texts (1 Viewer)

DirtyDancer

HSC
I've been trying to think of related texts that I can use for my upcoming English half yearly, and I came up with The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden. Would it be a good text to use, or pehaps you guys have some other suggestions of texts i could use?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
DirtyDancer said:
I've been trying to think of related texts that I can use for my upcoming English half yearly, and I came up with The Tomorrow Series by John Marsden. Would it be a good text to use, or pehaps you guys have some other suggestions of texts i could use?
hm what are you planning to relate the text to? and what aspect of the journey are you studying?

DirtyDancer

HSC
Well I dont think we have to link it to anything but the concept of journey. And im pretty sure it's physical journeys.

Dr_Doom

HSC
You should do a Leunig poem. Nice and easy ;)

EXAM THIS MONDAY! :O

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
Hmm. Well it might be a bit late as it's on monday, but I would've suggested an explorative journey narrative for physical journeys. Something like "Journey to the center of the earth" or "Huck Finn" they're good. I'm doing Im. Journeys so I dunno what aspects they focus on in physical. Maybe Rabbit Proof fence?

Dr_Doom

HSC
Rabbit Proof fence is a good one except it's very long and boring :( You could get the same amount of info about journeys from it in a Leunig poem :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)