Related Texts (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
How many related texts are we meant to have (at least) for the Individual in Society?

Our teacher never told us... :confused:

Cheap Thrills

HSC
our teacher recommended 4 or 5 i think, that way you have a good selection in the exam and can pick which one suits the question best
and try to make them all different mediums too

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Cheap Thrills said:
our teacher recommended 4 or 5 i think, that way you have a good selection in the exam and can pick which one suits the question best
and try to make them all different mediums too
That's way too many to critically analyse before an exam, 3 at the maximum, not including philosophical quotes, etc as works. Try to use non-cliched related texts that can relate well to your core texts.

Sventina

HSC
Wooz said:
That's way too many to critically analyse before an exam, 3 at the maximum, not including philosophical quotes, etc as works. Try to use non-cliched related texts that can relate well to your core texts.
You have all year to pick texts, by the time you reach the HSC, you should have 4 texts that you have a thorough understanding of, because there is a chance that one or 2 of your texts might be too difficult to apply to the question. Also, there is a possibility that they may ask for 3 found texts. It really depends on how much you think your brain can hold, but I think if haven't atleast tried to analyse 4 throughout the year, you're underprepared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)