Relationship Problems (1 Viewer)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
My problem is that I don't have a relationship.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I like/ is semi-involved with someone who lives in the northern hemisphere. I am actually going to see him at the end of the year, but I am afraid that he wont be interested in me anymore, and I keep thinking 'whats the point?' because Im in Australia and he's over there...

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Persephone87 said:
I like/ is semi-involved with someone who lives in the northern hemisphere. I am actually going to see him at the end of the year, but I am afraid that he wont be interested in me anymore, and I keep thinking 'whats the point?' because Im in Australia and he's over there...
are you john howard?

sorry that was a cheap call.. damn brow, get higher

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
super katie said:
as do i dammit
ditto.

My problem is, the people that I want are either taken, idiots, arrogant, proud, vain or ignorant.

lengstar

HSC
i don't have relationship problems...i'm just extremely paranoid

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
well damn them

wait... isnt that pretty much the entire population...
Aren't vain, arrogant and proud the same thing?

berry580

HSC
*b*e*c*c*a* said:
I need advive.
Half way through last year this guy at school (he was in year 12 then but now has finished) started liking me and wanted to go out with me and at the time i didnt know him too good and i wasnt sure if i wanted a relationship so i just told him that i would remain friends with him.

When the time came around for him to be studying for his HSC we became closer and really good mates. We had just told everyone that we were best mates but between us there was more. So for a few months (from october - february) we were very close and things started to happen. Then around the end of march he was out working and he rang me and told me that he didnt want anything to happen between us anymore. He just wanted to be mates like we had been telling everyone. I took it hard because we had become so close. He told me that night that we would remain good mates and we would go to the movies together and we would do a lot of other stuff together but not get as serious as we were before in the earlier months.

After that moment things started to die down. Now, he hardly ever talks to me or rings me. It's like i have done something wrong but i dont know what it is. I always ask him if he wants to be my friend still and he always answers with yes. So with his yes answer i try and talk to him and be his mate but half the time he ignores me. I go and visit him at work (where he does nothing, so i just go and talk to kill time) and he ignores me there. I ask him if he is angry but he tells me that he isnt. But with all his other mates he his so happy and kind towards them.

I just dont know how to take him anymore. He went from last year and the start of this year to wanting me as a girlfriend and now he just doesnt want anything to do with me. He tells his other male mates that we hardly talk anymore and he doesnt know why the reason is.

He always makes smart comments towards me and if one of his other mates shows up he ignores me again.

What do you think i should do with him? He is away at the moment and one of his mates asked me if he has rang me and i told him no. He asked why and i said that he doesnt talk to me much anymore.

I want to remain friends with him and but it feels like he doesnt want me as a friend anymore. I dont know if his family is telling him to keep away from me or not. (i dont believe that they would because they are all so nice to me) I dont know if one of his mates is telling him something that is turning him against me.

He use to be so protective of me and let me have my say on things and now he doesnt care about me anymore. He couldnt care less what i do.

Please HELP. What should i do with him?? Should i remain friends? Please give me some advice.
The point is- if even the guy doesn't want to be friend friends with you, then what's the point in insisting.
(e.g If a guy likes you, but you don't like him, what would you do, and then what does he do?)

If you still love him, then tell him your feelings and look at the results. If his reaction is what you want, then good luck (BEWARE: he might be playing with you), if he doesn't care, then you've got your answer.
If you only want to be his 'friend', then I recommend you not to try, judging by your description of his acts.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Calculon said:
Aren't vain, arrogant and proud the same thing?
not really. Arrogance is thinking that you're better than everyone else, Vanity is caring way too much about how you look and pride is caring too much about how you're perceived by others. Its possible to be all 3 but its just as easy to be just one.

cko

HSC
i agree, in tymz of these serzly its much mo easier fo both parties to just say everything AND B BLUNT. I love bluntness its the best no hassle no subtleties just BOOM!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
becca:

this guy is either seeing a girl on the side or is trying to turn over a new leaf in life.
Alot of relationships that are ongoing through high-school die after school or after the months following school since the guy/gal experience bigger and better things or want to experience something new in life. They see highschool as a 'stage' in their life and when its over they want to start anew.
You have to look at this by how you feel, if you feel that you absolutely need to be friends with him, tell him to shutup, sit down and tell you what the problem is, if you feel that you can do without him, start afresh, obviously something has bothered him and his lack of communication about it means that he doesnt want to express his feelings. If thats the case then hes a lost cause, move on, find another guy.

Thats all i can really say atm, but if u post any other questions ill gladly answer as best as i can

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
*b*e*c*c*a* said:
I need advive.
Half way through last year this guy at school (he was in year 12 then but now has finished) started liking me and wanted to go out with me and at the time i didnt know him too good and i wasnt sure if i wanted a relationship so i just told him that i would remain friends with him.

When the time came around for him to be studying for his HSC we became closer and really good mates. We had just told everyone that we were best mates but between us there was more. So for a few months (from october - february) we were very close and things started to happen. Then around the end of march he was out working and he rang me and told me that he didnt want anything to happen between us anymore. He just wanted to be mates like we had been telling everyone. I took it hard because we had become so close. He told me that night that we would remain good mates and we would go to the movies together and we would do a lot of other stuff together but not get as serious as we were before in the earlier months.

After that moment things started to die down. Now, he hardly ever talks to me or rings me. It's like i have done something wrong but i dont know what it is. I always ask him if he wants to be my friend still and he always answers with yes. So with his yes answer i try and talk to him and be his mate but half the time he ignores me. I go and visit him at work (where he does nothing, so i just go and talk to kill time) and he ignores me there. I ask him if he is angry but he tells me that he isnt. But with all his other mates he his so happy and kind towards them.

I just dont know how to take him anymore. He went from last year and the start of this year to wanting me as a girlfriend and now he just doesnt want anything to do with me. He tells his other male mates that we hardly talk anymore and he doesnt know why the reason is.

He always makes smart comments towards me and if one of his other mates shows up he ignores me again.

What do you think i should do with him? He is away at the moment and one of his mates asked me if he has rang me and i told him no. He asked why and i said that he doesnt talk to me much anymore.

I want to remain friends with him and but it feels like he doesnt want me as a friend anymore. I dont know if his family is telling him to keep away from me or not. (i dont believe that they would because they are all so nice to me) I dont know if one of his mates is telling him something that is turning him against me.

He use to be so protective of me and let me have my say on things and now he doesnt care about me anymore. He couldnt care less what i do.

Please HELP. What should i do with him?? Should i remain friends? Please give me some advice.
Have you actually sat down properly with him and confronted him about him ignoring you, and then turning around and saying that he doesn't understand why you don't talk anymore? If you have, then maybe you'll just have to leave him alone and see if he really cares about you enough to come to you and see how you're doing (which I know is hard), because then it shows that you mean as much to him as he does to you.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
ill start..
its not really a relationship problem, more like a could-be-relationship problem
i met this girl when i was working at GB's (myer) whatever...we got along really well and i thought maybe something would happen seeing that really really liked her and i had the feeling that she felt the same way about me. anyway, when the time came for me to quit and go back to school, i gave her my number and she gave me hers and i said id call her...sure enough a couple of days later i did, but all of a sudden she was really...distant, like she didnt give a shit. So i thought ok, maybe she had a bad day, so id call her another day...i did about 4 days later and she seemed completely different, she was really nice and we orgaised to go see a movie that sunday, we saw the movie, we got a bit touchy-feely, i took her home, we kissed goodnight then i left. A couple days later she calls me saying she a great time and that she wanted to go out again..i said ok, id call her the next day as i was unsure as to how my school schedule was..i call the her next day and she is an UTTER bitch..i was like wtf is wrong with you, and she says, YOU! Ok, at that stage i said fuck this, i hung up and havent spoken to her for a month or two now..every now and then she messages me, but there always cold messages..so i dont what i should do..should i call ehr and sort it out, or say fuck it and not bother?
You should really message her back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)