thejosiekiller said:
U2 lyrics r her favourite u nitwit

ozgirl knows where its at
yep u2rock! you know what I like:)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes relationships work, and its so romantic when you both administer the chloroform on her, well she kinda grabs your hand and tries to stop you, but i know deep down she loves me...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
but how will we be "we" without the internet forum to keep us together :( ur just oh so witty and too good to be true
who josie?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
who josie?

i was trying to give her a crash lesson on sarcasm and the fact this is the internet and not to have a pms bitch session...but to no avail :(:(

AsyLum said:
Yes relationships work, and its so romantic when you both administer the chloroform on her, well she kinda grabs your hand and tries to stop you, but i know deep down she loves me...
god i love that smeel and those memories too

just like when i keep on refilling a girls drink till she passes out

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
i was trying to give her a crash lesson on sarcasm and the fact this is the internet and not to have a pms bitch session...but to no avail :(:(
yeah lol....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
haha real life naked twister is more fun

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I don't think I would be in that position to chose..... but I would prefer it if the guy gave them up. If he was totally hooked, then he would spend all his money (and probably mine as well) on getting them.... and (this is a generalisation, ok?) usually ppl on drugs don't go far in life

K

katie_tully

**Temptation** said:
hey i wanna find out other peoples opinions, say ur in a relationship and u dunt like drugs, but u find out later that the person u like, does drugs..is it right of u to ask them to stop?wuld u or wudnt u do it, and why?
if theyre the dealer then i'd be asking for a cut of their profits to let them keep sleeping with me
but if theyre not the dealer, dump their ass and find somebody else

jellybeenz

HSC
Depends on the drug. If he was just smoking pot or occasionally popping pills at nightclubs, I really couldn't care less.

If it were something more serious like heroin, I'd prolly dump them.

I agree with katie_tully, if he were the dealer, I'd want a cut of the profits.

HSC
it dont really matter anymore either way, we aint togetha..and i aint sayin bad for any otha ppl who do, do drugs, but, most ppl i know who have dun drugs have fucked up their lives....so yaeh..i didnt wanna be part of a mess like that.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Well if ur not comfortable with ur partner doing drugs then u shouldn't be in a relationship with them in the first place but getting to the point you would deserve the right to know if he/she does drugs

Btw its not good to be doing drugs

HSC
yeah i sorta thought he was giving it all up at one stage, and then he went back to it, its well i dunno whetha u wuld cal it regular...sometimes its once a month, other times once a week, once a fortnight, it varys, and all depends who he is out with, the only time he had taken them round me was wen we first met, and well i only found out a few weeks lata.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
wats so gud about drugs? if "somehow" i had a bf dat did drugs and i just recently found out first ill ask him wtf his problem is and tell him to get a life, if he dun get off it den datz his problem his loss and id spend my time on betta things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)