• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Relationships are cringe asf ngl (3 Viewers)

Dating/Relationships are stupid and cringe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

synthesisFR

afterhscivemostlybeentrollingdonttakeitsrsly
HSC
u should be banned again just for saying this.
long time no see how u been? also thats a crazy way to reappear on bos

yeah its not natural to be "irked by people existing normally", like don't you also sweat and blow your nose do you get the ick from yourself too
and thanks for the concern abt my marriage means a lot that you care 😊
are you sure?? 100% sure? because don't you think about sometimes how almost everybody has probably once had explosive diarrhoea and that ruins your perception of someone? what about when they start crying in front of u during vulnerable moments and u jus wanna vomit bc they are being extremely weak and pathetic like pull urself together bruh ur a grown ass adult. its very cringe.

@totally_screwed ps congratualtions on your transition 🔥 🎉🥳. may I ask if u performed surgery or just identify differently as of now? do you have the male reproductive organs now?

HSC
long time no see how u been? also thats a crazy way to reappear on bos

are you sure?? 100% sure? because don't you think about sometimes how almost everybody has probably once had explosive diarrhoea and that ruins your perception of someone? what about when they start crying in front of u during vulnerable moments and u jus wanna vomit bc they are being extremely weak and pathetic like pull urself together bruh ur a grown ass adult. its very cringe.

@totally_screwed ps congratualtions on your transition 🔥 🎉🥳. may I ask if u performed surgery or just identify differently as of now? do you have the male reproductive organs now?
I have other things to think abt ☠☠ we all use the toilet to carry out certain unpleasant bodily functions but what actually would change my perception of someone is if they had bad hygiene or were a shitty person or something, which isn't the vast majority

also ppl who find vulnerability cringe, are cringe. would never watch a sad movie with you for sure

congrats on ur transition too 🤩 (idk how socially acceptable it is to appropriate trans culture so I'll stop here)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i HATE its_ace21. its_ace21 is really bad lol i do NOT like its_ace21.

f u its_ace21 :mad::mad::mad:
Bro is this coz of what I said about thg? Help
@its_ace21 why did you angry react to my post above? if you got beef be direct instead of hiding behind a red angry face.
I angry reacted because if someone cried infront of me I wouldn’t find that cringe at all 💀💀

Solarised

HSC

I angry reacted because if someone cried infront of me I wouldn’t find that cringe at all 💀💀
synthesis is just a degenerate young boy with no passion in life but to be stupid 💀 (this is an ongoing rant from the pro thread)

Last edited:

synthesisFR

HSC
watch those angry reactions carrotsss I'll turn you into a salad lad and add some cucumber too
hey! do not talk to my boyfriend like that :mad:

synthesis is just a degenerate young boy with no passion in life but to be stupid 💀 (this is an ongoing rant from the pro thread)
@jimmysmith560 i got banned for literally nothing surely yall ban this dude for such a horrible personal attack that hurt me deeply. cmon keep it fair i respect you as a moderator.

synthesisFR

HSC

ok so if some random ahh dude came outta no where who you do not know and started crying on your shoulder would u just be fine with it?
ik for a fact that you can't even maintain eye contact when presenting a speech in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)