• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Relationships & HSC (1 Viewer)

Should couples split for exams?

• Yes

Votes: 242 12.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,279 66.6%
  • Depends on the workload

Votes: 399 20.8%

• Total voters
HSC
Well i have a girl i like in this forums. WE aren't going out yet. WE both still very focused on the exams. Nothing is special yet. Time is taken slowly.

Saskia 91

HSC
Hey everyone...
Well i have just been cheated on twice and dumped!!!!
Been with the guy for 3 years and nearly 8 months.
I relied on him for everything. He was my strength. My entire world has fallen from undernealth me.
I've been stressed enough with major works, HSC the usual school load, also various social issues...victim of much bullying. Now had my relationship fall to absolute shit.
I'm seeing a councillor until she thinks i'm mentally stable.
Was in hosptial two nights ago having a pretty extreme anxiety attack.
Haven't had more then 6 hours sleep in over a month.
So please take my advise don't dump someone now at this stage in the HSC. It will break them to pieces and you don't want to be responsible for it.
My ex (that sounds so weird) doesn't seem to care he is killing me slowly!!!
Quite happy to move on actually....start sleeping with other people.
So please no one break someones heart now like mine has been. Just hold off until after the HSC it's the nice thing to do. Even if you don't have the feelings you once had at some stage you really cared about that person so give them the support.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Some guys are assholes, (un)fortunately you girls seem to like that though. And yet then you're surprised when we get bored of you.

Saskia 91

HSC
I don't like arseholes!!!!!!
He only became an arsehole after turning 18, leaving school and finding the wrong kind of guys to become friends with.
If you change your mind on a girl have enough balls to tell them up front and be honest! Don't lie about your feelings for god knows how long and then cheat on them!

HSC
^^^ I can see that clearly how bad occuring in HSC year. I know alot of people in here doesn't really understand what 'love' and 'relationship' means. They think it mostly like hugging, kissing and have sex and break up easily. Its very unnatural.

I'm not a guy who take a girl for sex and short term "unloved relationship". Tad sad and life ruiner. I am actually waiting for moments, well not necessary waiting but being patient and sensible. Like i said before i like a girl from this site, theres no need of rush (seriously most people are rushing) and that aint worth it. Do NOT rush! Well i can do that myself if i rush a bit but i an 'unrush it'.

My point is the more r/ship occuring in HSC in future (especially future HSC students) can ruin our wealth in the country basically on economics and culture.

HSC
Well if you all keep going. Our country would ended up like Iraq or Kenya.

Would you like to be one of them?

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well if you all keep going. Our country would ended up like Iraq or Kenya.

Would you like to be one of them?
yes, my consensual relationship with my boyfriend, who is pretty much the best person at helping me keep things in perspective, is going to ruin the economic state of the country.

i wear a burqa to keep myself for his eyes only.
is that wrong for me as a white person?

wubbagubba

HSC

Captain Gh3y said:
does she know then?
Are you crazy? Telling her that he likes her and that he wants to date soon? That would be rushing!

NorthRiversMatt said:
Like i said before i like a girl from this site, theres no need of rush (seriously most people are rushing) and that aint worth it. Do NOT rush! Well i can do that myself if i rush a bit but i an 'unrush it'.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
^^^ I can see that clearly how bad occuring in HSC year. I know alot of people in here doesn't really understand what 'love' and 'relationship' means. They think it mostly like hugging, kissing and have sex and break up easily. Its very unnatural.

I'm not a guy who take a girl for sex and short term "unloved relationship". Tad sad and life ruiner. I am actually waiting for moments, well not necessary waiting but being patient and sensible. Like i said before i like a girl from this site, theres no need of rush (seriously most people are rushing) and that aint worth it. Do NOT rush! Well i can do that myself if i rush a bit but i an 'unrush it'.

My point is the more r/ship occuring in HSC in future (especially future HSC students) can ruin our wealth in the country basically on economics and culture.
For fucks sake learn to speak English properly, you incompetent socially awkward freak.

What the hell is "Do NOT rush! Well i can do that myself if i rush a bit but i an 'unrush it'." supposed to mean? :confused: :/

HSC
Well i don't intend to screw things up. But i'm not going to date unless naturally happens alright. Only i like her.

GinoIs

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well i don't intend to screw things up. But i'm not going to date unless naturally happens alright. Only i like her.
You kids make dating sound as if it was a sport.

georgiaisa1491

HSC
If you can't survive exams then there's clearly something wrong with the relationship anyway...

But if you can help it break up after exams, not before, especially if you think it's going to be hard on the person.

I learnt all of this the hard way.

silly-sal-90

HSC
breaking up b4 exams sux
my bf n i just broke up n it really does impact on my studies...spesh when i have trials starting on monday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)