Relationships in year 12?????? (1 Viewer)

coffeebabi06

HSC
i had an on/off relationship all of year 11 n 12 n it worked out fine for me :p

Malefice

HSC
Fine as long as your are happy with it and it doesn't get in the way of your study.

T

Testpilot

Season said:
I disagree, I think the pressure of year 12 is actually higher then in university, which leads you to make some stupid decisions. Also because its the first major important exam most people have taken. I've seen tonnes of people have a huge break up just before the HSC, but I don't hear much about it from uni students.
HSC is what you make it. You can choose to aim for a 99+ UAI or you can choose not to care about HSC/UAI. You put that pressure on yourself, and if you say parents/teachers etc also put pressure on you, it's because you allow them to do that by caring what they think.

Ezleigh

HSC
Well some of our teachers have said to us 'no romance in yr 12'. but i think a relationship, as in a partner, is the same as a friendship with your mates. both have ups and downs, and we should be mature enough at this stage to not get into some crazy relationship which will kill our hsc. but you gota have fun, you cant put ur social life completely on hold!
I got with my boyf in yr 11, and i wont break up with him because of the hsc. I agree though, there are alot of issues around this.
xxx. good luck everyone.

Pace_T

HSC
Ezleigh said:
Well some of our teachers have said to us 'no romance in yr 12'.
who the hell r they 2 tell u u cant have a bf/gf in yr 12?? wat a bunch of loser teachers.

T

Testpilot

Exphate said:
Big Dazza?
Such a fine mahogany desk I just wanted to get beneath it to check out the joinery. And Shane Warne sms'd me first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeah i spend alotta time with my gf at lunch recess, in the holidays and on weekends and at home...i like the way she bounces...man i love my basketball

sallylouise

HSC
yeah like it shouldn't be a problem for some people it is but if you stay focused on your studies but also learn to take time out to spend with your bf/gf it shouldn't be a problem

Good luck this guys :)

xiaoyan

Banned
HSC
N/A
year 12 is i think young. maybe like i am year17 its okay bcos vagine more develop but for study its no problems.

i did it in year 13. mayb good idea no tell mother. but dads okay he like my year 13.

i understamd

Redgoddess

HSC
it's okay to have relationships in the hsc year, i know heaps of ppl who had relationships and it worked really well for them, it was an escape from the seriousness of the hsc, on the other hand i know a fair few ppl who had relationships which werent working and that/breaking up affected their hsc/hsc year negatively cos they got depressed etc, but you know, you can't live your life avoiding relationships whenever you're going to be in a stressful situation. go for it, and good luck.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
I did it. Started March 05, had the HSC that November. Still going strong (to both of our amazement...s?). We were at different schools back then and we're both starting second year uni at different unis this year. It's all up to you and how capable you are of handling your life.

P.S. relationships that start in intense circumstances do last, contrary to popular (Speed) belief.

danjones

HSC
Depends if you can do just as well in the HSC with a relationship as you would without one. It's probably different for everyone.

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
i actually got a boyfriend right before my hsc trials. i was sort of into studying heaps for the hsc and he didnt carre about the hsc one bit. opposites yes. we didnt have a massive big fight although i got pissed off at him coz he didnt go to like 2 of his exams. hes not stupid either. just really really lazy. he dropped 3 unit maths. ccrazy crazy. anyway the point is you can have one and it does work. but if you are one of those full give up your whole daily routine fro your one true love then maybe it isnt for you

sophina11

HSC
lol i had a 4 bfs during my HSC year. One of which im still going out with. We met a week before the English exam lol and we saw eachother every day throughout the HSC! My advice isto give it a go. If its meant to be, it will happen whatever you choose to do. GOODLUCK for this year :)

L

lаtvia

You should chase love if you are in a year at school. (love is important). why would you not chase love if it chases you?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Last gf I had, we started going out just before our final school exam. Stayed together up until we got our uni results back. Don't think it affected us and if anything she helped make me study more

Bored7

HSC
Ok,
So i have a boyfriend.
He's main goal this year is to get 99% if not possibly higher in his uai results.
I used to feel that i should leave him because i know it isnt easy fitting in hsc and myself in his time...
We are really working hard at it.
I suggest that for all of you people that want to have good marks aswell as a partner,Set up a time managment plan for when your going to study...
If you really work hard at it it does work.
Im a little bit nervous when he has his hsc examinations though, annnd
the bad thing is we'll have to go through it all again next year because im a year lower.
Try to keep on track.
xx

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
if you want a relationship or are already in one don't let the hsc stop you lol. it's not like having a boyfriend makes such a big demand on your time that you can't study...that's like asking 'should i have friends during the hsc, they might interfere with my marks' - it doesn't matter and it'll only affect your marks if you're an idiot or you're so obsessed with the bf that you can't think of anything else, in which case you are probably a stalker.

let your social life/relationships thrive. it's your last year at school and you might not see half these people again so enjoy it while you can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)