Relationships in year 12?????? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Exphate said:
PS - i got an 80.10, and got into jewni.

I learnt to split time between my girlfriend and my studies. As the HSC came nearer I told her more time was for study (so like 5 hours a day most days) but I would take time for her. That is what you need to do.

If its such a big deal, dont have a bf. If you're asian. Dont have a relationship.
yeah but your relationship doesnt count because you dont have sex...

Have a relationship through the HSC, its heaps benneficial. Uni is somewhat less stressful, but we have exams equivelent to the HSC twice a year anyways.... and job stress [depends on what but generally] is going to be heaps higher. The reason why less breakups occur during uni exams than hsc is cause people grow up and mature abit, realising that stress is just part of life.

Bored7

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
if you want a relationship or are already in one don't let the hsc stop you lol. it's not like having a boyfriend makes such a big demand on your time that you can't study...that's like asking 'should i have friends during the hsc, they might interfere with my marks' - it doesn't matter and it'll only affect your marks if you're an idiot or you're so obsessed with the bf that you can't think of anything else, in which case you are probably a stalker.

let your social life/relationships thrive. it's your last year at school and you might not see half these people again so enjoy it while you can

Good comment...

J

jhakka

Season said:
I disagree, I think the pressure of year 12 is actually higher then in university, which leads you to make some stupid decisions. Also because its the first major important exam most people have taken. I've seen tonnes of people have a huge break up just before the HSC, but I don't hear much about it from uni students.
HSC: 2007

Lol.

Exphate said:
I wanted to do decent in the HSC, and get into Jewniversity.

To all the idiots out there that are saying "zOMG dun do it. RUFKNCRZY? DN DO IT! UR LYK GUN BR8K ^ IN UR XAMS" stfu.

Ive been with my girl for almost 3 and a half years YES THAT INCLUDES 1 whole year of the HSC. OMFG. Learn to prioritise!! If you dont have a social life you'll become a fuckin nutter and go postal.

Get a girl/boy.

That is all.

<3 testpilot <3
^ wins this thread.

Bambi 8312

HSC
i am currently in a serious relationship and am in my hsc yr he has been nothing but supportive and understanding. if ever there was a period of time we couldn't be together, due to school he was always patient and very helpful. like tlodg said it will affect yiur studies but not always in a neg way, in my case it has been extremely positive. he is awesome :D

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I had a boyfriend in year 12 and it was fine.

But if I had been going out with the guy with whom I recently broke up, I would never have got anything done. Honestly, the only times when we weren't fucking, we were fighting.

But that's just it. It depends on the person, and on your circumstances. If s/he is stable, independent, then go for it. If not, then wait a while.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
agreed with alleycat.

Anyway, me:

Boyfriend for 3.5 years now.
Started before year 12.
Now living with each other.
Got a scholarship for sydney uni.

addytudez

HSC
[4:29:57 PM] [ wylz - ] : well
[4:30:01 PM] [ wylz - ] : good luck with that baby
[4:30:05 PM] [ wylz - ] : im supporting u all the way
[4:30:06 PM] [ wylz - ] : u know that
[4:30:10 PM] [ wylz - ] : u full helped me
[4:30:13 PM] [ wylz - ] : though last yr
[4:30:18 PM] [ wylz - ] : even though u dont realise it
[4:31:11 PM] addy | (F) : lol
[4:31:12 PM] addy | (F) : err
[4:31:15 PM] addy | (F) : i did??
[4:31:17 PM] [ wylz - ] : yeap
[4:31:25 PM] addy | (F) : no i didn't
[4:31:41 PM] [ wylz - ] : like, u made me enjoy my hsc year, which lowered the stress to almost 0
[4:31:50 PM] [ wylz - ] : which allowed me to perform better
[4:31:54 PM] addy | (F) : wow
[4:31:54 PM] addy | (F) : LOL
[4:31:56 PM] [ wylz - ] : like, u always wished me luck
[4:32:00 PM] [ wylz - ] : i know
[4:32:04 PM] addy | (F) : AHHAH = ="
[4:32:07 PM] [ wylz - ] : u wanted me to do the best i can
[4:32:13 PM] [ wylz - ] : ahahah, its true though
[4:32:31 PM] addy | (F) : oh that's nice
[4:32:36 PM] [ wylz - ] : :)
[4:32:40 PM] [ wylz - ] : so u did help
[4:32:43 PM] [ wylz - ] : in a large way
[4:32:52 PM] addy | (F) : it didn't really seem like you struggled last yr either
[4:32:55 PM] addy | (F) : like everyone else
[4:32:57 PM] [ wylz - ] : because of u
[4:33:07 PM] [ wylz - ] : like, i dunno
[4:33:08 PM] addy | (F) : (and no dota)
[4:33:09 PM] [ wylz - ] : i was happy
[4:33:12 PM] [ wylz - ] : so didnt need to stress
[4:33:14 PM] [ wylz - ] : AHAH
[4:33:19 PM] addy | (F) : ahahaha

yeah, that pretty much speaks for itself.
AIIGHT

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
natalie-jollow said:
hahahahaha. you'll go postal, funny. if you want a relationship in year twelve freekin go for it! unless, the guy or girl is a douche bag that will end up screwing you over just before the hsc. :wave:
Or if there musicsians

christielee

HSC
I am in year 12 and have had the same boyfriend. It can distract u from your studies, i want to do well and he doesnt really so it can be hard. but if u love the person its worth it so u may aswell do both at once.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Yeah, breaking-up for HSC's sake is illogical.

Missing someone is easier to handle emotionally than regretting a break-up over a shit reason.

tilda-lou

HSC
i think that its fine, my ex boyfirend did yr 12 last year and im doing it this year we went out all the way through last year until saturday (he cheated on me) but yeah it was fine i was there the whole time through and i was just a sort of back up when things got tough.
it can be done!
:bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)