Relationships with Friends (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I agree with Serius. Once you know the thought has crossed both of your minds, you can't keep pretending to be nothing more than friends.
I disagree. You can hook up with someone, even if it isnt just once, and still be friends. In my experience it hasnt affected the relationship at all.
I think maybe it is different once you have discussed actually being together/going out/admited to there being an interest, but otherwise if both are mature enough, it wont change anything. You can still just be friends, it just shows there may be something physical there, doesn't mean it will ruin the friendship.

And off the note of hookups and onto relationships, if you are really good friends with a girl/guy then surely you could do the relationship thing because its just taking what you have and adding in the physical. If they are a close friend, you already have the emotional attachment so going into a relationship you just get the physical benefits. IF you worked as friends, why would the physical make things complicated? Id like to think itd be easier getting into a relationship with someone you know rather than a person you have just met, otherwise what? You'll always be getting into someone with someone who you dont know anything about, how can you like them enough to know you want a relationship with them...

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
ahah comes down to the personality of both parties and of course...r they asian or not. If they are asian, break ups ruin the best of friends 99/100.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
It doesnt work. I have often thought..."i would go out with him if it didnt mean a relationship". You are at the point where you can talk to them about anything, enjoy their company, feel totally comfortable, everything you should..but then the idea of it going to some other level...well it just changes everything.

Ive had a couple of close guy friends feel more for me. I didnt feel the same back, and when this was all established everything got awkward anyway. Does anyone ever think that the friendship becomes so great because of their feelings that you just never noticed until much later? And then, when they know nothings gonna happen they stop trying and alas the friendship dies? Interesting thought.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
lourai*87 said:
It doesnt work. I have often thought..."i would go out with him if it didnt mean a relationship". You are at the point where you can talk to them about anything, enjoy their company, feel totally comfortable, everything you should..but then the idea of it going to some other level...well it just changes everything.

Ive had a couple of close guy friends feel more for me. I didnt feel the same back, and when this was all established everything got awkward anyway. Does anyone ever think that the friendship becomes so great because of their feelings that you just never noticed until much later? And then, when they know nothings gonna happen they stop trying and alas the friendship dies? Interesting thought.
well you know that they werent real friendship then right? because the attraction thing was allready out there, and once they found out there was no chance, ever, completely obliterated by the fact that you were friends with them, of eva hooking up THEY BAILED THE "Friendship"!

so err sham friendship

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Serius said:
well you know that they werent real friendship then right? because the attraction thing was allready out there, and once they found out there was no chance, ever, completely obliterated by the fact that you were friends with them, of eva hooking up THEY BAILED THE "Friendship"!

so err sham friendship
Yeah, like Komoticom (sp? sorry!) said, interesting theory. I more so think that both parties feel rather awkward for too long and there grows a distance. But, these things happen.

jnX.

HSC
mate looook just go wif ya friend bone the shit out of her if anything happens fuk her off simple mate and do it in da ass its good and also let ya mates hav a go wif her ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)