Reliable Perfume Outlets (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
Where does everyone buy their fragrances? Do you stick to the department stores; Myer and DJ's, or do you choose to buy it at a cheaper price at those perfume outlets such as, 'Perfume Empire', 'The Perfume Shop' or 'The Perfume Connection'?

Are these outlets trustworthy; do they actually sell the real thing, or is it a cheaper version? Why are they so discounted?

I'm just curious. :eek:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok i used to work at chemist that sold cheap perfumes
the deal is our ones were real anyway. i assume the others are too otherwise they'd be out of business
i think all they do (all we did) is go over to america/wherever as a company and buy the stock themselves instead of going through companies like trimex and shit who charge you a fuckload. thats probably it

i buy my perfumes from my chemist. obviously. sometimes i take the unopened testers. haha. i love freebies

Skeeta

HSC
there is no "s" in MYER!

Fuck!

I dont know why that drives me so insane :eek:

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i buy most of purfumes on strawberry.net
myer is good for checking out new perfumes but sometimes they have good specials.
dont buy perfumes at the markets they are fakes or real perfumes gone old or bad.
once i bought contradiction by CK paid $100 for fake perfume

Joohlie

HSC
I buy mine from strawberrynet. I also buy perfumes from The Perfume Connection. Haven't tried the others and I buy from Myer & David Jones when they have special deals :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)