reminder for ACCG253 final (1 Viewer)

panda-in-yale

HSC
this course changes a lot during this semester by this indian lecture in charge.

as I just asked him, he said the structure for final is 70% theory question, 30% calculation.

and 6% are from textbook and tutorial question, the others are made by him, call back to what he told me with treacherous smile : all the questions in final ,you will never seen them and never do the similar, you must read the textbook in detail and collect all you knowledge , and process it in your brain and get the output ( like information system, the man had taken ACCG251 in this semester ????) and 25% will be the problem not in the lecture, I had not taught you, and you must read it by yourself。。。。。

as my heart breakdown....he left like spectre....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

tajid73

HSC
omg.. is he ryle pererra?? Did he asnwer u through email or in front of the class? He might just try to scare u.

blackrider89

HSC
this course changes a lot during this semester by this indian lecture in charge.

as I just asked him, he said the structure for final is 70% theory question, 30% calculation.

and 6% are from textbook and tutorial question, the others are made by him, call back to what he told me with treacherous smile : all the questions in final ,you will never seen them and never do the similar, you must read the textbook in detail and collect all you knowledge , and process it in your brain and get the output ( like information system, the man had taken ACCG251 in this semester ????) and 25% will be the problem not in the lecture, I had not taught you, and you must read it by yourself。。。。。

as my heart breakdown....he left like spectre....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
So can u let me borrow ur notes in PAL 2 make some copies? Do u at the Uni on Sunday or Monday?

OMG, so what 's he expecting us 2 do? To go die? Or to be guinea pig 4 his crazy experiment??? Why doesn't he try to speak more clearly instead of messing things up like that?

blackrider89

HSC
omg.. is he ryle pererra?? Did he asnwer u through email or in front of the class? He might just try to scare u.
That's him. I always try my utmost to understand what he was talking about...And if the above case is true, he must have gone crazy.

Last edited:

panda-in-yale

HSC
So can u let me borrow ur notes in PAL 2 make some copies? Do u at the Uni on Sunday or Monday?

OMG, so what 's he expecting us 2 do? To go die? Or to be guinea pig 4 his crazy experiment??? Why doesn't he try to speak more clearly instead of messing things up like that?
okay, m8,I spend all my time in lab, and in lab tomorrow, if you are in uni, just leave me a message or send me email( as i use 3 email, Iwill receive it instantaneously.)

panda-in-yale

HSC
that is in front of class......I am so scared now....I spend all my time in this subject , I did nothing for my rest 3 courses。。。。:angel: after final exam...I will go to see the God。。。

HSC
One of the worst structured exams ever. The way students were deceived in lecture 13 is just crazy. Including 3 questions on Proposition 1 is just unbelievable..... No npv, no dividend policy, no MM 2 3, no IRR.... like what was told. ? ....

panda-in-yale

HSC
;)
One of the worst structured exams ever. The way students were deceived in lecture 13 is just crazy. Including 3 questions on Proposition 1 is just unbelievable..... No npv, no dividend policy, no MM 2 3, no IRR.... like what was told. ? ....
coz this....So it become so easy!!!!!hopefully I could pass this!

ms88

HSC
I thought it was a bit fucked up too...structure was terrible.

Was the answer to the arbitrage question a two hundred odd dollar increase in income to go to the unlevered firm?

And for the MM1 question where we had to find out how company value would change by taking a $1M loan to repurchase shares...is the answer that there would be no change in company value?

blackrider89

HSC

Was the answer to the arbitrage question a two hundred odd dollar increase in income to go to the unlevered firm?

And for the MM1 question where we had to find out how company value would change by taking a $1M loan to repurchase shares...is the answer that there would be no change in company value?
Yes the arbitrage one should be this.

But 4 the other one u mentioned (question 5?) they asked us about the market value of Equity and I just didn't understand it.

I stucked with the fucking SML graphs lol.

ms88

HSC
Yes the arbitrage one should be this.

But 4 the other one u mentioned (question 5?) they asked us about the market value of Equity and I just didn't understand it.

Really? I thought it was just asking for the total market value after the restructure under MM1 and obviously MM1 states it's not supposed to change. From what I remember you had to calculate how much shares to sell (50000 I think?) @ $20 each and it worked out that the debt evened out the share repurchase.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

HSC

Yeah I got a 200 figure, I think me getting that question right got me through with a pass hopefully... we should complain.

blackrider89

HSC
Yeah I got a 200 figure, I think me getting that question right got me through with a pass hopefully... we should complain.
I doubt it. We can find many complaints about him from 1 sem to another (and obviously we all know how bad he is at teaching). But he's still at MQ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)