rent share near uni! (1 Viewer)

glenn

HSC
N/A
hey, im starting uni this year,, and am planning to rent out an apartment/ unit near the uni,,,,and close to the beach :) bcuz i dont want to waste time travelling,,,well the prob is i need a room mate to share with,,,,,cuz none of my mates r going to gong uni,,,, well i have been looking heaps and seen a few nyce 2 bedroom places, around,,,,pritty keen on getin a place right near the beach,,, well most places are around 200-250 per week,,,so if we went halves it wuld be like 100-125 per week each,,,,,,which aint much,,,,,so yeh if anyone is interested please pm me as soon as possible,,,,,talk to ya then.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I'm also house hunting for a place near the uni.

I dunno if I wanna share or if I'm happy to live alone, or maybe sub-let a granny flat or something.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
is it a good idea to look for such ppl on the internet?
wat if the boogieman reads it and ends up living with u

glenn

HSC
N/A
haha but serioulsy,,,is any one interested,,pm me and ill giv u my msn addy,,u dun wanna leave it too late, before all the good places go!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
what suburbs have you been looking at, it might be cheaper to live a bit further away from the uni, but near the hwy or a train station so that travel is still easy.

Also i don't know where you live now but if you can get hold of a saturday addition of the illawarra mercury many share houses or houses for rent are listed. if makes more sense to look at that then illawarra propeties in the smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)