• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Repeating Year 12 :S (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Im not sure how repeatingyr 12 at this moment would work as you would have already missed the intial assesment marks, so that could be a problem for you.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
instead of walking backwards i have decided to walk forwards... aniwayz.. its time to move on.
truly extension2 english words, my dear :D

i don't think i'd be able to live through yr12 again... but wish you all the best, remember that bos is only a guide and can't guarantee you great marks unless YOU put the work into it :) oh and i agree with xayma - what about term4 assessments?

good luck :D

shabZ

seriously people its pointless sitting yr 12 again, u have so many options to get to where u want why would u sit yr 12 again tahts a waste of a whole yr that u couldve sat at tafe or uni (in a course with a lower uai) and then got an exemption for the subjects u did.
i'll give uz an example my brother he bludged through yr 12 didnt bring the best mark he went and sat at tafe doing civil engineering after one yr he transfered into sydeny uni (his marks at tafe were all credits and above). when u have the option available to u and so much more to get to where ud like to why sit year 12 again ..
dunno ure choice people jus wish uz the very best of luk in all dat uz do

fourp1ay

HSC
then he could transfer to any course he wanted ? ones that normally need 90+ UAI ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)