Reply From Board About Crime Section (1 Viewer)

am I with you, these 19 marks could potentially wipe your chances of even getting a band 5! How depressing is that?? My lowest mark for crime essays all year was 22/25 and highest being 24/25 in the trials, so there is no way I am settling for 15/25!

scrump88@hotmai

The only thing i dont get is, if the question is not alloud to be asked HOW DID IT GET ASKED! surely there are guards in place to stop this from happening....
Maybe this will bring forward an national school leaving exam

Smartie87

HSC
yeh i don know how it got thru. if this was picked out of all the questions, imagine how shocking the others musta been....

ahh i dunno. ive accepted now that my uai is gonna suck real hard. im over the 99.6. ill be happy with a bloody 80 the way im going

scrump88@hotmai

Im sure your UAI wont be too bad as long as your rank and assessment task is ok, say if your no 1 than you will still do better than those below you, as long as you didnt completly screw up the exam and all your others.

Thank again the whole UAI system makes no sense and is a little sus

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I recieved a personalised reply from someone else I sent it to directly :)
But I complained about legal and maths in the same thing
Some of their reasonings were understandable.

nattyd

HSC
im sorry i thought the whole exam was shocking, the trial was done so much betta.....that crime question was unbelievable! firstly juveniles are not mentioned in the syllubus and neither is how the law or criminal justice system treats certain people differently!! the bos really needs to consider this and see if they can scale everyone up a little because htat was trully unfair.....the most shocking was asking how young males and young females are treated differently...if they wanted to put that question it definetly should not have been worth 7 marks! 3 or 4 mayb.....that could be sorta understansable...but 7 marks is alot especially for a question not in the syllabus!

rcandelori

No its not understandable. Questions which do not relate to the syllabus should never be asked. And this rubbish about discriminating between students is just not an excuse. Exams should discriminate based on the level of analysis and application of knowledge, not whether you by chance, managed to study a non-related topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)