• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Report Cards (1 Viewer)

BlasterWorm

Hi BOS members,

We get our school reportsd on friday and trust me, mine will be absolute shit. I have seriously done no work this semester. What is the best way to give/approach it to my parents?

Thanks
BlasterWorm

BlasterWorm

i wouldn't dare becaause parent teacher night is on tuesday the next week.

BTW i accept its my fault. I bummed around and deserve it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Bribe them. I don't know, I was a bludger too, I always took the fall.

HSC
get the mail before your parents do...scan the report...change the marks with some program...click print
they won't know the difference :p

astro

HSC
i got mine back a couple of weeks ago and i even though i got abysmally shit for my maths one....my parents understood it was my wekest subject.....

Just tell your parents you'll try hard next semester...prob won't work but worth a try

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
get the mail before your parents do...scan the report...change the marks with some program...click print
they won't know the difference :p
Or you could break into the school before Friday, and use the program that the school uses to write your report and change your marks and your comments.

Sorry, I know that wasn't of much help.

There is no easy way to approach it. I agree to just promise them that your grades will pick up next term, although its easier said than done.

Good Luck

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
we got ours a couple of weeks ago.. i wasnt too fussed about mine cuz i got a certificate for 'outstanding report' a week earlier.. lol
our school gave around 25 people outstanding certificates and then around 40 people excellent effort for our reports... i did alrite but if what my marks were considered to be outstanding id hate to see how the rest of my grade is doing :|
we dont get rankings.. i wish we did
but yeh it shouldnt really matter to ur parents.. they give u the whole just do ur best speech and ill be proud of you whatever you do..
mmm unless ur asian :| i find their parents are scarier in relation to school

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
do what my friends do ( if your a girl)
teell your parents you are pregnant, they freak, then say just kidding i got a bad report ... it works wonders

mack

Banned
HSC
Convince them your ranking is your scaled mark and your scaled marks are your rankings. Or you could just deliberately lose it or wet it so the ink runs.....If you dont care about ruining it, my friend came last in everything so he burnt his, took the ashes to the tip in a box and threw it under the wheels of one of those massive bulldozers that crushes the landfill....pretty extreme but it made sure his parents never saw it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well, you obviously didn't do any work so why not take the fall? Bullshitting your marks isn't going to help in the longrun and you can at least convince your parents that you will try harder next time.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Hmmm... You can always tell when reports have been given out at my old school. The nearby playing fields are littered with the ashes of discarded reports, fragments amidst the grass, poor marks poking out of the dirt..

So theres one option, although honesty is the best policy.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
just say the subjects are really difficult, your not interested and it's obviously being reflected in your marks... thats what i do :) just make up some bullshit story bout not handling things......... or just take the blame.. they'll get over it eventually

cko

HSC
hmm... well i havn't shown my parents my report cards for tha last three and a half years, its coolies hehehe.. its great havin parents that can't remember stuf for craps. But like, if you need an excuse you could always try tell your parents that tha marks that you get on your report are raw marks and not tha scaled ones...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
We got ours and I had pushed up my maths mark by about 15 marks or so... but thankfully on the report they're out of 100, so I didn't get caught.

My parents made me stop working for a week, but then once I had bled them dry of money, they got fed up and let me go back.

Amen for tight ass parents!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)