Report format Q!! (1 Viewer)

00iCon

HSC
In my executive summary I always write: This report will...{rehashed question}/w.r.t. case studies of...
then in the conclusion: This report has...{question}/w.r.t. case studies of
In my conlusion i also inlcude the subheadings I used.
Is this advisable/good/excellent??????
QUICK answer please, HSC in 1.6 days!!!!!</SPAN>

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
In my executive summary I always write: This report will...{rehashed question}/w.r.t. case studies of...
then in the conclusion: This report has...{question}/w.r.t. case studies of
In my conlusion i also inlcude the subheadings I used.
Is this advisable/good/excellent??????
QUICK answer please, HSC in 1.6 days!!!!!</SPAN>
Remember, think of it as righting to an executive.

In the executive summary = good. You wan't to give them a summary of what they can expect in the report.

In the conclusion = bad. If they're reading the conclusion, they would have already read the report. Telling them what the report was about would be an insult. You're basically telling them they don't know how to read.

Good luck.

00iCon

HSC
Remember, think of it as righting to an executive.

In the executive summary = good. You wan't to give them a summary of what they can expect in the report.

In the conclusion = bad. If they're reading the conclusion, they would have already read the report. Telling them what the report was about would be an insult. You're basically telling them they don't know how to read.

Good luck.
Example conclusion please!!!!!! Thx for the luck, same to you!

elliegrace

HSC
in ur conclusion do some recomendations dont overtly state it though, and yeah dont repeat your executive summary. i write executive summary leave 9nines then come back at the end and do so u dont limit yourself to what you have already stated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)