Reports fuck up... (1 Viewer)

DanielleM

HSC
my friend got his report back today and his business one had an error
it had examination result 66% but he really got 85% and rank was 13/69 but apparently 85 was first (from what people were telling him). So they screwed that up.

Hes worried that these marks have been sent into the board of studies. What should he do? Is there any way to stop this.
Because 19% is a HUGE difference and 13 ranks is alot too...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg is this Joe your talking about?? OH noes!!!!! thats sucks. hope things work out for him

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Marks aren't sent to BOS until 23/9 afaik, so your friend (is it Joe?) can still take it up with the school without fear of the marks being sent in. With such a huge discrepancy, something needs to be done.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i dont think it will go to BOS that early, and you should contact the school, year advisors etc and tell what happened to your report....
i have to wait my report next term :( our year 12's have to come back next term for the first week of school

DanielleM

HSC
Yeah its Joe...
He was pretty cut about it... 19% is quite a difference...
He will prob take it up with the school 2moro...
Will let u know how it goes.

HSC
you should of seen me with maths, i spent fighting for my correct rank for about 30min with the head teacher, said said "youre very determined! and i admire that, we'll recalculate your rank" and then i ended up from 25th to like 17th :D (i had calculated it should be within top 20 no way 25th), she said they put only a pass for one of my asssessments because supposedly i didnt do the paper so they just passed me due to an illness misadventure, but it was done to wrong person! ive never ever had an illness misadventure for maths

fight the power !

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
A guy in my maths class moved from 7th to 3rd coz the teachers typed his mark for one assessment as 23 instead of 32. The process is prone to human error, but I guess it can't be prevented.

Btw. why has Joe been banned?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
you think thats bad?? our reports at my school have been even worse

my rank for extension english was 24/24 even though my assessment mark was twenty marks above the mean... so obviously something wrong. and i got a comment and tabled information from the other extension teacher, not mine... so WTF?

then for math i didn't get a mark or rank on my report just an empty template sheet with my name on it.

a lot of other people's reports have been screwed up. so our school has to redo them and has had to rush to fix all the marks and ranks

7th Sign

HSC
man i dont get my reports until like next thursday!!!!!!!!

they better send in the right shit

i am already really pissed how they worked out my wood work rank

like they combined wood work with automotive and instead of been 2/17 I am now 4/36!!!!!!!!!!

how the hell can a timber subject be related to cars!!!! wtf?????

2nd sounds sooo much better then 4th!!!!!!!!!

furrycatau

HSC
N/A
We had major stuff ups too for English, had to contact BOS, teacher upped marks for her class for no reason, got the sack

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
DanielleM said:
Thankfully he got it fixed up today
the 85% moved the exam rank to 1

Joe asked to be banned.
I'm guessing he banned himself to stop the temptation to post on BoS :p - I don't think I have that sort of discipline :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)