• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

representation on powerplay (1 Viewer)

michaeljordan23

Moderated User
i'm currently doing a speec for my upcoming assessment task, i need notes on representation;s of powerplay in julius caesar and
one other text of my own choosing, can you suggesnt one text i can base my speech it can be movies, novel etc. need heaps of notes on rep of pp in caesar

thanks

gemz

representation of powerplay

what you could do is look for a movie, play,speech etc etc based on aboriginals vs the government. thats what our class have been doing. theres heaps on it, we're basically doing their struggle for land rights (the Mabo case) and their struggle for power in australian society. a docodrama you could look at is called "After Mabo", and speeches at aboriginal conventions by politicians such as Cheryl Kernot that relate. theres also newspaper articles and stuff that relates to this struggle from both aboriginal and white ppl perspectives. a play that also relates is called "The Seven Stages of Grieving" written by aboriginals Wesley Enoch and Deborah Mailman from the secret life of us. it looks at stages in aboriginal history and focuses majorly on powerplay.

gemz

i cant think of any NEW songs but an old song could be "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)