research help - current criminal justice system (1 Viewer)

anii e

HSC
research help - current criminal justice issue

Hello ~!
I've just gotten an assessment task which requires me to research a current criminal justice issue and I was just wondering if anyone has interesting topics that I could investigate.
- Annie

Last edited:

kayvon

--
HSC
hey
it all depends on what you like to write about
coz chances are, if u like what ur writing about, youll do much better and itll be much easier for you
if you seriously dont know, try something like racial stereotyping or the ineffectiveness of the police in certain circumstances or if you want something more specific, what about the form of crime called omission which means that if you see someone drowning or dying, you are not legally obligated to save them even if there is no reason not to (unless its parent-child or doctor-patient) and correct me if im wrong but i think its the Russel Case that shows that- where a father watched his wife drown their children and eventually herself but didnt do anything

xxJTxx

HSC
i did young offenders for that one. pm your email if you want me to send it to you. ps i got 100% for it..and did extremely well in the hsc for legal :p

anii e

HSC
Ohh, okays..
=)
Thanks.
We are required to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of various forms of legal measures in ahcieving justice through whichever current criminal justice issue we desire.
Current = no older than 18 months - 2 years old.
I was thinking of doing increasing of police powers..

CopperBoom

HSC
if you have to discuss the effectiveness etc etc, anti-terror laws would be good.
you can discuss the control orders and the rest of that.
and plus, its easy to do :)

stella (:

HSC
xxJTxx said:
i did young offenders for that one. pm your email if you want me to send it to you. ps i got 100% for it..and did extremely well in the hsc for legal :p

omgosh that's the one that i'm doing right now(young offenders/juvenille justice)! is it alright if i pm u my email and u send me it? i'll pm u now :)
thanx in ahead!! total lifesaver ahah =p

Chrissiieee

HSC

hey, im doign a simlar assesment task, & ive also chosen to doo young offenders, could i pm u see see if i culd us ur assesment task as a template, etc?

thnx xx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)