Residential Colleges... (1 Viewer)

shitheadforever

HSC
why only third yr.?? Thats the best time to leave. It takes too much disipline to study effectivloy unless you don't do anything. There is too much going on. I went to 8 lectures this semester cause there was too much on or i was nursing a hangover.

05er

HSC
shitheadforever said:
By the way 05er who do u know that has been accepted??
Yeah, they (2 guys, 1 girl) said they'd been accepted.

Stazi said:
yeah im after a party school that still has times when you can study.
but ill only likely hit colleges in 3rd year (2007)
That's what I'm after, too. But why would you only go in the last year of your degree?

shes_jinxed

HSC
stazi said:
yeah im after a party school that still has times when you can study.
but ill only likely hit colleges in 3rd year (2007)
yeah i agree i think it would suck to go in as a third year, everyone around you has been together for three years and most third years leave
try and get in now, im going next year but i wish i applied earlier so i had my first year in college and not being stuck at home

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shitheadforever said:
why only third yr.?? Thats the best time to leave. It takes too much disipline to study effectivloy unless you don't do anything. There is too much going on. I went to 8 lectures this semester cause there was too much on or i was nursing a hangover.
Next year I'm going on exchange to the US. Thus I will effectively be paying money for something I'm not using (it's a requirement for us to pay even if we dont occupy).
I'm actually in a 4 year degree, with a possibly 5th honours year.

Also, due to my trip to the US, I won't be able to afford college (I'm paying for everything incl college myself)

deptada

someone do a survey of people at drews and find out how many are leaving......

shes_jinxed

HSC
deptada said:
why do you want to know? If you get in you get in it doesnt matter how many places there are...... the competition to get a place there is huge so i hate to break it too you but if you havent applied yet i doubt that youll get in :(
still apply if you want to go you never know...

Last edited:

05er

HSC
deptada said:
If you're worried about how many people are leaving you probably don't fancy your chances of getting in...so I won't bother with dumbasses.

screem41

HSC
shes_jinxed said:
why do you want to know? If you get in you get in it doesnt matter how many places there are...... the competition to get a place there is huge so i hate to break it too you but if you havent applied yet i doubt that youll get in :(
still apply if you want to go you never know...
05er said:
If you're worried about how many people are leaving you probably don't fancy your chances of getting in...so I won't bother with dumbasses.

Do you guys/girls currently go to Andrews?

Last edited:

shes_jinxed

HSC
screem41 said:
Do you guys/girls currently go to Andrews?
nope (im at usyd and my friends are in college) like ive said before, all im saying is my opinion and observations etc.
i reckon if you want to go then apply and dont stress about the places, no one knows what they are looking for
just apply fast thats all, i have no idear what 05er is talking about ...meh

Last edited:

shes_jinxed

HSC
screem41 said:
That's a fairly big call
yeah but i reckon shitheadforever would know considering the nick and pic lol

still apply you never know especially if you are super smart and/or amazing at sport

and there are other colleges my friend got into Wesely in end of Jan/ beginning of Feb

05er, its not even next year and you already hate drews :rolleyes: lol

Last edited:

shitheadforever

HSC
The principle hates sports people. Sport=drunkedness=damages=more work for him. If we don't win any sports then there are no Victory Dinners, so no cleanups needed.

Two kings boys that played U-19 rugby for Australia and were looking at getting UAI's 98+ didn't get accepted. He could onlt place them on the waiting list which is huge cause he had accepted too many nuffies. eg: what the hell is Umma Gumma?? someone that puts that down as an interest along with website hosting, online formums politics and research and gets accepted is going to be a massive gimp and hide in their room.

No way are we going to win Rawson or Rosebowl with people like that. So the only real chance you have of getting in now is if you get UAI 100 and are an arty farty type that doesn't drink, play sport or do anything other than get HD's at uni. Unless of course you are female and stunning in which case you'll get in without any questions.

shes_jinxed

HSC
shitheadforever said:
The principle hates sports people. Sport=drunkedness=damages=more work for him. If we don't win any sports then there are no Victory Dinners, so no cleanups needed.

Two kings boys that played U-19 rugby for Australia and were looking at getting UAI's 98+ didn't get accepted. He could onlt place them on the waiting list which is huge cause he had accepted too many nuffies. eg: what the hell is Umma Gumma?? someone that puts that down as an interest along with website hosting, online formums politics and research and gets accepted is going to be a massive gimp and hide in their room.

No way are we going to win Rawson or Rosebowl with people like that. So the only real chance you have of getting in now is if you get UAI 100 and are an arty farty type that doesn't drink, play sport or do anything other than get HD's at uni. Unless of course you are female and stunning in which case you'll get in without any questions.
it cant be that bad? did he just change his mind all of a sudden, about the applicants he wants to accept? I thought Drews did pretty well in sport why would they change.........
and you get to read ppls applications?? man i hope no one read mine i sounded like such an idiot lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)