Resource disadvantage (1 Viewer)

nrgtic

HSC
N/A
Hi,
Not sure where else to post this so i just decided to throw it in here as it is the most viewed forum. Here we go...

Three or four months ago the library at my school was burnt down in an act of vandalism or whatever. By the way, the new library was only up and functioning 2 and a half weeks ago. Maybe it was an artistic way of someone expressing themselves? hehe..anyway, i'm wondering, due to the occurance of this incident, can i complain to the board of studies about the lack of resources that our school has as a result of this, and could i be compensated for the effect it has had on my studies?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
um i dont think u as an individul can be compensated and the school probably cant be compensated either because if they get new resources, they might try and get it vandalised just so they can get more stuff if it makes sense

santaslayer

HSC
yea........i dun think u could claim any compo in terms of "extra marks"...i dont see that as an excuse as everything u need would be in ur txtbookz or ur teacher would give u the relavent references.
because ur library collpased...lol...u, as everyone in ur skool would still be in the same boat in terms of resources......so ur internal marks will definatley neva be considered
as for ur hsc itself.....i neva went to the library for hsc material?...did anyone?...maybe ur subjects are different, but if u really c a valid point, then u should contact ur skool principle who will hand u a form to complete.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Your external exams are a long way away, and everyones in the same boat for school based tasks.

Stop trying to cheat the damn system and work

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
its really up to you as a student to show that you are studious or not. if you have a lack of resources, then it is up to you to go to the local library or buy materials that you need rather than to rely on your teachers/school library. i find resources outside of school (esp the library) to of more use. but thats my 2 cents :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)