Result Guaranteed Maths/Physics/Statistics/Science/Computing Tutoring! (1 Viewer)

kanakaratna

HSC
Hi,

I am an experienced professional Electronics & Telecommunications Engineer - PhD candidate in UNSW with excellent tutoring experience, and student focused teaching methods.

Available around the clock, I will visit your home for your necessities of Maths/Physics/Stats/Science/Computing lessons.

I possess an excellent academic record and has been rated amongst the best in Mathematics, Physics and Computing.

Please contact me on 0431402217 or kanakaratna@gmail.com for your Maths/Physics/Stats/Science/Computing lessons.

Thanks.

Last edited:

kanakaratna

HSC
Answers for some of the FAQ's by students...

1. Past students or past experience?

All of my students sitting for HSC this year, as I started tutoring in Australia at the start of this year. I possess over 10 years of teaching/tutoring experience, including Australian universities. I have been a part of Maths curriculum lecturing at UNSW and USYD and have many tutored students from universities.

2. What were all of your past students results?

All my Australian students have shown immense progress in their regular school assessments, and the past results of university students has been a majority of distinctions.

3. What was your UAI?

I did not do my HSC in Australia, but in my country (Sri Lanka) I was the overall12th in my HSC. Then I got a First Class Honors in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and the Australian government offered me a full scholarship for my PhD.

4. What exactly are your teaching methods?

Teaching methods cannot be exactly put into paper, and it is highly individualistic. It depends on the level of the student as well as the student's requirement. Some students want to cover the syllabus in order through a book, some want to go about it in working out problems. Anyway past paper questions are discussed and explained in detail. I basically emphasize on core Math fundamentals and techniques of problem solving which has been going well for the students.

5. What are your rates?

It depends on where you are located and where you want the lessons to be. We can negotiate!

kanakaratna

HSC
Course Assistance for Uni Students - Math/Physics/Statistics

Hi,

I am an experienced professional Electronics & Telecommunications Engineer - PhD candidate in UNSW with excellent tutoring experience and knowledge.

Available around the clock, I will assist you to get through the difficult university Mathematics/Physics/Statistics courses.

I know the exact problems university students face in various numeric subjects in different degree programs, and I make getting over the line easy for you with personalized lessons.

Be it Calculus, Algebra, Differential Equations, Mechanics, Probability Theory, Business Statistics, Foundation Mathematics, Engineering Physics, Foundation Physics or anything else; I will help you to get over with flying colors!

I possess an excellent academic record and has been rated amongst the best in assisting university students.

Please contact me on 0431402217 (Optus) or kanakaratna@gmail.com to get rid of your uni subject nightmares!

Thanks,
Gayan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)