resulting to cheating? (1 Viewer)

HSC
k so herez the thing

i heard from a guy that if his girlfriend doesnt sleep with him due to her values, belief or wateva he wld then actually cheat if an oppourtunity came along... n said most guyz say tht.....

.iz tht truee if u guyz dont get any, u then look for it somewhere else even though u have a good relationship with ya gf....now be honest here....plzzz

xxshatteredxx

HSC
It depends on how much they want sex.
duh.
and not every guy wouild do the same thing, dont generalize

tlodg

HSC
N/A
me_too_scared said:
k so herez the thing

i heard from a guy that if his girlfriend doesnt sleep with him due to her values, belief or wateva he wld then actually cheat if an oppourtunity came along... n said most guyz say tht.....

.iz tht truee if u guyz dont get any, u then look for it somewhere else even though u have a good relationship with ya gf....now be honest here....plzzz
I'm not surprised.
The sadder thing is that....
there was a survey conducted in 1 country that asks men "would you rape a girl if you knew for sure you wouldn't get into trouble?"
at least 60% said YES. (exact number, i forgot)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
karoooh said:
Atrocious.

Which country?
probably Iran.

Ok heres the thing, most guys will cheat atleast once in their lives, just because they havent does not mean they are the exception, it just means someone hot enough hasnt come along yet. Most men will cheat for absolutely no reason, they could have a Perfect girl, nice house, kids great sex every night, everything. It doesnt mean squat because men are genetically wired to bang as many different girls as possible, the ones who give in are weak.

If alot of men will do this for nothing, than you can bet on it that this guy will do it because he isnt getting any otherwise.

lengy

HSC
I wouldn't. I'd respect the relationship and moreso respect the person I'm in a relationship with. Otherwise I wouldn't BE in a relationship with that person in the first place.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
I'm not surprised.
The sadder thing is that....
there was a survey conducted in 1 country that asks men "would you rape a girl if you knew for sure you wouldn't get into trouble?"
at least 60% said YES. (exact number, i forgot)
Ran McNally?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Serius said:
probably Iran.

Ok heres the thing, most guys will cheat atleast once in their lives, just because they havent does not mean they are the exception, it just means someone hot enough hasnt come along yet. Most men will cheat for absolutely no reason, they could have a Perfect girl, nice house, kids great sex every night, everything. It doesnt mean squat because men are genetically wired to bang as many different girls as possible, the ones who give in are weak.

If alot of men will do this for nothing, than you can bet on it that this guy will do it because he isnt getting any otherwise.
i may cheats if i dont gets any ;(

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
I would just break up. But then I'm at a point where if a girl doesn't fuck I don't care. Cause lord knows I don't date girls only because their "personality".

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
me_too_scared said:
k so herez the thing

Scenario:
Man wants sex from relationship, girl wants emotional commitment. These are not equivalent values, thus the relationship should not exist. Simple.

If she doesn't put out, then he can always find a girl that will. If she wants a guy who wants to just spend time with her, she can always find someone in the USyd EU [Evangelical Union][a.k.a. Abstinence Society]. It's simple.

FOCUS: IT'S RESORTING TO CHEATING, not resulting, foo.

Last edited:

maybach

HSC
na man thats fried if a guy cheats on his gf if she dusnt sleep with him, if they have a good relationship and as long as she isnt a fridget, then he shouldnt, i know i wouldnt cheat on a girl no matter what, if i wanted to cheat on her, i'de just break it off.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
i wont cheat on my gf end of story..well i don't see any point in doing so...i just believe that evrythin happens for a reason...sex is one of them..it will happen at a certain time or due to certain reasons...

Collin

HSC
N/A
me_too_scared said:
k so herez the thing

trollz?

Dr_Doom

HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
i wont cheat on my gf end of story..well i don't see any point in doing so...i just believe that evrythin happens for a reason...sex is one of them..it will happen at a certain time or due to certain reasons...
What if erin mcnaught came up to you and asked you for _ _ _. I'm sure you'd cheat then Mr dodgy.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Scenario:
Man wants sex from relationship, girl wants emotional commitment. These are not equivalent values, thus the relationship should not exist. Simple.

If she doesn't put out, then he can always find a girl that will. If she wants a guy who wants to just spend time with her, she can always find someone in the USyd EU [Evangelical Union][a.k.a. Abstinence Society]. It's simple.

FOCUS: IT'S RESORTING TO CHEATING, not resulting, foo.
foo, or fool?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)