Results countdown (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
dp624 said:
They've come out =.=
I think he means that if you haven't got a call today then you may get one later this afternoon or tomorrow sometime - that just because some people have received calls doesn't necessarily mean all people have been notified. Remember there are nearly 100 subjects to get through.

08er

HSC
Do these people get their names mentioned in the newspaper before the official results?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
fallenstar said:
I think he means that if you haven't got a call today then you may get one later this afternoon or tomorrow sometime - that just because some people have received calls doesn't necessarily mean all people have been notified. Remember there are nearly 100 subjects to get through.
That's fair enough. 100 people to call, it will surely take more than 1 day. On top of that, not all of them would have been present on the day.

morning storm

HSC
my friend got one!!!

woooooooooooo, im so stoked for him!!! ;)

edit: (there werent enough 'o's in my 'wooo')

Last edited:

kkzz0818

HSC
If you were called but werent there to pick up the call... say they rang u 2 times but u missed it. will they still call you again? Also, would the number be a random house phone number or would it be withheld?

Congrats to the people hu got a call btw

morning storm

HSC
08er said:
did he say which subject?
he did but i cant say sorry :(

does anyone know anything about the ceremony next week? does my (or should i say... our) friend get to shake the prime minister's hand or something? where's it at??

dp624

HSC
morning storm said:
he did but i cant say sorry :(

does anyone know anything about the ceremony next week? does my (or should i say... our) friend get to shake the prime minister's hand or something? where's it at??
Oh I know who you're talking about lol... Yeah the ceremony is pretty funky I hear. There;s a rehearsal before and media attention after. Tell "our good friend" that he had better get published =D

Kearnzo

HSC
chewy123 said:
I am very scared, keep having nightmares of getting shit marks. Last night I dreamt I got 52 in eng adv.
LOL

I had a dream where i got 52 in english advanced as well! That's pretty insane we both dreamt we got 52.

Don't get so hung up on getting first in the state. If you think you have a chance, then I am betting you went really well anyway!

morning storm

HSC
oh nos ive said too much :O

haha jokes, im not sure if you know him dp. so im not sure how accurate the guesses would be. *ooo mystery*

dp624

HSC
OK, Board of Studies closed just then. And i'm pretty sure they won't call on weekends, and Monday is too late.
Oh well, screw 1st in state . Will reset sights on something else!

Last edited:

kkzz0818

HSC
if it's too late on monday then what happens? and what if they did ring sumone today only to find that they didnt pick up?

iEdd

HSC
It's not a raffle prize. They don't call once then give the prize to the person that came second the next day.

If you are first, you are first. If they cannot contact you, you probably get it in the mail and you are simply "unavailable" at the ceremony.

dp624

HSC
kkzz0818 said:
if it's too late on monday then what happens? and what if they did ring sumone today only to find that they didnt pick up?
Well cos it's too late on monday then they'd try their best to call everyone up today. If they didnt pick up or some jazz, i'd assume next step is mobile or recall and failing that,they're not going.

Point is, they're all done by today. oh well

kkzz0818

HSC
shivers im kinda worried now, because i recieved two call today with the number being "withheld". I had one in the morning at 10:08am and another one at 3:19pm...I know it might not be from them, but im just thinking just in case they did call me wat should i do? i mean im pretty confident in my maths.
Why not email if they can't contact?

dp624

HSC
In that case try to check with BoS if it was them. Call their public number.
GL with that. btw which maths? cos one of them is already semi-accounted for. AHEM *cough*

kkzz0818

HSC
haha mathematics. But man i seriously don't udnerstand why they cant email haha.hav you gotten a call yet btw?

dp624

HSC
kkzz0818 said:
haha mathematics. But man i seriously don't udnerstand why they cant email haha.hav you gotten a call yet btw?
No, the lines have closed. Nothing for me, all i can hope for is UAI and state ranks now. lol

omniscience

HSC
N/A
kkzz0818 said:
Due to the security reasons. They already clearly stated that they don't want them revealed. Use of email is sometimes shared among people, rare but that does occur.

kkzz0818

HSC
oh IC so today is Top of a subject and not state ranks i.e top 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)