Results Discussion (1 Viewer)

Gupz

HSC
Exam result are uploading to eStudent

eStudent is currently unable to login, so i think exam result should be uploading.~

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Re: Marks Are Out

It wouldn't change from a pass to fail, would it?

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Re: Exam result are uploading to eStudent

does it mean we'll get our results tonite?

edit: oh my god, I'm getting nervous, again.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

arashnaebkhil said:
Ur a complete dickhead! Complete loser. Trying to pick lil fights for nothing
Completely bullshit! I completely dun getz u! Geez, complete.

(oops edited to b retardad)

Monstar

HSC

i dont think it means anything..

Gupz

HSC

well..the system said "due to exam result processing..."
so i think the results are gonna up soon

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Yeah in a week.

HSC

argh, i didn't get to see any results before the site went down...!

X

xeuyrawp

Welcome to eStudent
Due to exam results processing eStudent is currently unavailable
$10 says that marks will come out at least 24 hours early, and that noone's results from the results.mq site will be any different.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC

PwarYuex said:
$10 says that marks will come out at least 24 hours early, and that noone's results from the results.mq site will be any different.
I reckon they'll come out tomorrow. Since I doubt any lecturers would leave it till the last day to submit the marks and hence there is no point waiting for the weekend to finish and release them. But that may be wishful thinking :p

ippie

HSC

yeah, on the 15th. At Midnight.

iwannarock

HSC

Tabris said:
IWannaRock's plan never ceases to amaze me,

Start research 1 week before and finish writing after burning a few tanks of midnight oil , go off to uni and print on same morning.....your law509 marks shows that it still works and rafiq didnt mark your paper with an evil grin!

As for MJ, well done! 4x 4 CP and 4 D's, "extraordinary machine"!! Have u decided what electives to do next semester? I just found out that Shayne Davenport (a very nice motherly lady) convening law421 commercial law.
thanks.

couldnt have done it without the support from you guys. i was ready to wave the white flag to rafiq.....or maybe law altogether after that first fail.

i will soldier on.

and mj holy shit here i was being all like "waaaaah.....waaaaaaaaah i couldnt do 4 subjects because it would be too hard waaaaaaaah" and you go ahead and get 4 D's!

i really need to pick my subjects for next semester.......especially with work and things i need my timetable ready early. but i don't want to jump in to a subject i don't like *cough international law cough*.

i'll probably end up taking my time and changing subjects around even 1 or two weeks in. screw work.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad

I'm going to die if they scale the marks up or down or whatever. Got a credit and rest of them were passes (actually 1 of them was close to credit) but... 2 marks lesser and i'd fail a core unit. argh i'm getting insanely panicky. damn it i need whiskey.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

First half-year Examination Result Release

As previously advised to students, official examination results for first half-year will not be released till Tuesday 15 July. However, we discovered yesterday that a non-Macquarie web posting on Wednesday night advised students that Macquarie's student results can be accessed early from a non-eStudent site. Students have subsequently been approaching staff on the basis that the results that they have accessed are the official results.

Investigations have revealed a security problem with a non-eStudent back-up site that was being tested. ITS has resolved the security problem and advised that fewer than 200 students had accessed this test site before it was removed. However, it needs to be emphasised that students will have accessed a test site which contains a mix of current and non-current results. More importantly, Academic Senate has not yet met to review the results and no results will be final until after the Examinations Meeting of Academic Senate.

It is recommended that any student stating that they have received their semester 1 results already should be advised that official results for semester 1 will not be released till Tuesday 15 July, and that Academic Senate has not yet met to consider semester 1 results.

This message was sent by Suzanne Kelly, Director, Student Business and Systems Solutions (Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer) and approved by Paul Bowler, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer.
I lol'd.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC

Why would they bother loading non-current results and results that hadn't been checked by the academic senate and why then are they now being processed if they weren't ready yesterday!

I want my results now bitches!

"eStudent unavailable from 5pm Thursday 10 July until noon Friday 11 July(AEST).
Due to scheduled changes to eStudent, it will be unavailable from eStudent will be unavailable from 5pm Thursday 10 July until noon Friday 11 July (AEST).

These times are for Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)."

We will be able to get in after noon then I presume but I bet they disable the results...they always do!

Last edited:

Monstar

HSC
so the stressing begins again...

**EDIT** estudent back up... unable to choose classes and no new results..

Last edited:

shhy8029

HSC
N/A
Monstar said:
unable to choose classes and no new results..
Yeah. How useful.

All semester based Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students - Ability to ENROL / ADD Units for second half year will be unavailable from close of business on the 10 July to start of business on the 16 July.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)