Results Discussion (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

1harkina said:
can I sort it out first week back
Absolutely not... You really should have jumped on it as soon as you got your marks, to be honest. Email them now and try to see them on Monday morning. The sooner the better (the later, the worse, really...).

Good luck with it.

maka

HSC
I would agree with Pwar's advice.

However (correct me if I am wrong), you are able to contact the convenor in charge of some units and have a look over your final paper.

Perhaps, that could be a good idea if you just want to see where you went wrong in the final and then perhaps you could take it from there.

However Pwar is right that many students believe that they should get a higher mark and dont entertain the thought that they may not have done as well as they thought they did.

1harkina

HSC
I sent an email to the head of spanish studies I am just waiting to hear back from her

mserica

HSC
Wahooo Passed SOC290 and PSY234 (Well PC'd) but it means i dont need to do it again...

Im a little late responding.. just logged in and so good to know that i have passed and can go to uni this semester!!

Rockerz

HSC
Heya,

Results for Semester 1 (2008) are:

ACCG329- Security Pricing and Hedging- 80% (D);
FIN310 - Issues in Applied Finance- 77% (D); and
ACCG340 - Auditing and Assurance Services- 70% (CR).

Overall, i'm really happy about ACCG329, considering I got 55% for the mid-sem, but i'm really disappointed abt ACCG340....I felt it was my best paper (?!)

Ah well.... im still a happy camper!

Cheers

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
1harkina said:
I sent an email to the head of spanish studies I am just waiting to hear back from her
You ever hear back from Estella (I think it is)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)