Results Discusssion (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Grats Supra.

Landed a grad job ?
thanks bro

yeh man i been working for a while now. Ever since 2nd year i was at CBA. Switched over to Mac Bank full-time for about a year now...

I think passing and then failing my CFAs are my next venture (depending on whether i can graduate from this damn uni) =P

zeromq

HSC
N/A
How'd you manage to land a job after your 2nd year? Summer vac?

xsavagex

HSC
My results -

DEM 127 - Pass (58)
MKTG 202 - Pass (51) - was SO sure i'd fail this.
PSY 104 - Pass (61)
MKTG 203 - Credit (70)

Kinda happy coz i was so certain i'd fail 202 and 104.

reddevil89

HSC
I'm in my home country now. Just can be back to Macquarie after 5th August. Is there any deadline for appealing against final mark? Can I view my script after 5th August?

Doomah

HSC
I'm in my home country now. Just can be back to Macquarie after 5th August. Is there any deadline for appealing against final mark? Can I view my script after 5th August?
appeal all u want. its not going to make a difference. just accept it and move on. i think deep down u know u didnt do what was required to pass.

Monstar

HSC
thanks bro

yeh man i been working for a while now. Ever since 2nd year i was at CBA. Switched over to Mac Bank full-time for about a year now...

I think passing and then failing my CFAs are my next venture (depending on whether i can graduate from this damn uni) =P
Damn, Mac Bank.. Niceeee.

HSC
Heaps happy with mine:

BBA103 HD
STAT107 HD
MKTG101 D
PSY104 Cr

So happy first time doing any finance subjects (I was a science geek at school)

xsavagex

HSC
What was 202 like? Is it hard? I'm doing it next semester :uhoh:
I found it really really boring and kind of hard, but i'm not very clever so i guess it depends on what you're good at.

The final exam was easier than the mid term exams (there are two) which was a surprise.

Monstar

HSC
No...I guess I've just been lucky but the jobs I've had aren't glamorous or anything. A jobs a job but. I'm no investment banker.

Not all that it's cracked up to be =P
Ahh well... I hear its pretty bad out there. Comm/Law kids are all over the joint taking OUR JOBs.

Some of my old high school friends are graduating and they are at consultancy firms and such.

ClubMac

HSC
I found it really really boring and kind of hard, but i'm not very clever so i guess it depends on what you're good at.

The final exam was easier than the mid term exams (there are two) which was a surprise.
Yeh, the assignment is marked really hard, i think the average was 16 out of 30. Get the textbook, it helps a lot for the mc tests. As for the final exam it was alrite, u have way too much time.

xsavagex

HSC
Yeh, the assignment is marked really hard, i think the average was 16 out of 30. Get the textbook, it helps a lot for the mc tests. As for the final exam it was alrite, u have way too much time.
yeah the assignment is marked really hard. Howd you go in it??

Final exam people were finishing really early. So not what i was expecting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)