Results Out (1 Viewer)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
fornstar said:
i met a few ppl who are from MQ and are going to Carleton nxt semester and they are doing BBA and Law, and I know Carleton offer psych units, so you and MJ wouldn't find it that hard to match up units if u went to Carleton
...good to know, especially becuase it was a problem we'd have had. Thanks for the info!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
why did you do so many subjects asy? it would have been a hell of a lot of work

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
why did you do so many subjects asy? it would have been a hell of a lot of work
Cos im a masochist :(

Mein

HSC
N/A
ACST211 - 63
ECON201 - 70
COMP225 - 83

Would have liked a credit and high distinction in ACST and COMP respectively, and was considering appealing on the grounds that I missed a week of uni due to winter uni games. However, I realise that such an appeal would probably be laughed at. Now I'm wishing I had done the bonus question for the last assignment for COMP225 (I finished it but couldn't be arsed debugging it so I didn't submit it :()

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
You realise how much better you would do if you did less subjects?
Hmm, the thought did occur to me, and probably will from now on ;)

Just wanted one last hurrah before i got stuck into 2nd year :D

Phanatic

HSC
It's funny, I was at the Coursework Studies Committee (part of my duties as Academic Senator) on Monday, and right at the very end, one of the academic members brought up the fact that students could access their marks early. As a matter of procedure, marks cannot be made available till the Academic Senate votes to approve them. Hence them supposed to being released at 2pm. Seems there were quite a few annoyed academics, as they'd been receiving emails from students Friday morning from about 2am onwards with students appealing grades they hadn't even officially received.

Turns out it was a once-off glitch because they were playing around with menu options. The "official release" was supposed to be so secure, and then a bit of bad code ended up releasing the info anyway.

I had to chuckle...

X

xeuyrawp

Phanatic said:
It's funny, I was at the Coursework Studies Committee (part of my duties as Academic Senator) on Monday, and right at the very end, one of the academic members brought up the fact that students could access their marks early. As a matter of procedure, marks cannot be made available till the Academic Senate votes to approve them. Hence them supposed to being released at 2pm. Seems there were quite a few annoyed academics, as they'd been receiving emails from students Friday morning from about 2am onwards with students appealing grades they hadn't even officially received.

Turns out it was a once-off glitch because they were playing around with menu options. The "official release" was supposed to be so secure, and then a bit of bad code ended up releasing the info anyway.

I had to chuckle...
Yeah, it was in a random place in e-student. :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)