Results Prediction Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
yeah 357 was pretty easy but then again EVERYONE thought it was very easy so im guessing theres gonna be some scaling down happening. Didnt feel I've caned the test or anything, hardly done any of q6 from glen.
Yeah I see what you're saying lol. The test was pretty weird in that way as it doesn't feel like it's going to aptly differentiate between students.

dolbinau

HSC
Re: !

I am, I think. I guess it's a little pathetic but meh we post on BOS, haha.

Watching Dexter Season 1 until then...anyone watch the finale of season 4? How AWESOME is it.

lucidassembly

HSC

I'm just hoping estudent doesn't crash at midnight... I'd hate to stay up and not be able to check anyway.

Watching Dexter Season 1 until then...anyone watch the finale of season 4? How AWESOME is it.
It was totally made of awesome :D I can't wait to see how they deal with it next season! Dexter's already been having a pretty hard time juggling everything, and life isn't going to get any easier for him next season :p

*hopeful*

HSC

every semester i say i wont stay up and always do

except for the one time i totally forgot and woke up in the middle of the night to check and got my best marks ever

X

xeuyrawp

What will it say? =o Btw, is next year your last year at MQ?
I assume it'll say H1 given that I got a scholarship only given to students with high First Class Honours. I got accepted into a PhD for next year, which I'm taking. Applying overseas, which I'll hopefully get accepted for as well.

HSC

I assume it'll say H1 given that I got a scholarship only given to students with high First Class Honours. I got accepted into a PhD for next year, which I'm taking. Applying overseas, which I'll hopefully get accepted for as well.
Nice. What are you doing your PhD on if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)