Retail Bitcherhood (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
yeah i totally agree...customers get pissed off, i get pissed off, the supervisors get pissed off...its so gay! Our managers wont even let us put "cash only" signs up. who knows why
we were forced to put a cash only sign on a register the other week... cause it kept coming up communication error n something about the lan........ so yay :) we had cash only.....except i was the poor soul on that register :(

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i was so pissed off yesterday i went into a clothing store where EVERYHTING was on sale like tops from 5 bucks and i went to buy this really nice top for 13 bucks... their eftpos minimum was TWENTY BUCKS!! as if!!! if theyve got stuff for five dollars they shouldnt have an eftpos minimum of 20, 10 is sorta fair enough but 20 is just bullshit

elisabeth

HSC
There's this woman hanging around the corner between Oporto and another food shop, right? Where people normally wait for their food if it'll be a few minutes. Anywho:

BITCH: *drums fingers on counter* Hey, excuse me, I've been waiting to order for 10 MINUTES here!
ME: That's probably because you're standing in front of a closed register, m'am.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
elisabeth said:
There's this woman hanging around the corner between Oporto and another food shop, right? Where people normally wait for their food if it'll be a few minutes. Anywho:

BITCH: *drums fingers on counter* Hey, excuse me, I've been waiting to order for 10 MINUTES here!
ME: That's probably because you're standing in front of a closed register, m'am.
haha yeah i had a lady waiting at the couresy desk (i was on express) and i was jus moseying around filling smokes and shes like "EXCUSE ME?! CAN I GET SOME SERVICE HERE?!" me: "hi what can i do for you?" bitch: "All i want is a refund - this stupid piece of shit blew up!!! now i want a refund and a complaint form because you sold me faulty equipment" then i went on to tell her that i wasnt trained in the courtesy desk so i wasnt able to give her a refund but i would ring the superviser (who was at the podium) and ask her to come down and help...

well didnt the lady jus go off at me... pff stupid bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)