Retail For Life??? (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Nashie said:
bscienceboi... pessimism is a bad thing!
"Pessimism, generally, describes a belief that things are bad, and tend to become worse"

You asked for advice, I gave you mine and it was not psseimistic . If considering your options and telling you to conduct further research is the root of evil then sure, pessimism it is. I said you should consider your oppurtunities and look towards the results of your actions, and did not say anything along the lines of- take-up-furniture-and-you'll-become-the-devil.

So before you label me, take a moment and relise that not every path you take in life leads to a happy ending. Having said that, good luck with your choice, I am only offering my opinion.

Nashie said:
Globalisation is another term scienceboi needs to look up, they have stores in 6 countries, they are testing the water and will eventually I am sure expand into those countries , and yes it must stop somewhere, but just remember that there are 130 or so stores in australia, about 10 in NZ and it is a large world out there and there is a market for furniture, electrical and computers almost everywhere, I don't think the expansion will stop in the near future unless they build about 500 more stores in the next year or so!
Like i said ealier - "You mention setbacks in other jobs? How much experience have you gained in other industries?"

There was a reason I mention this. If I need to learn the meaning of 'globalisation' then you need to learn the meaning of "assumption".

Nashie said:
Scienceboi, your comments are good to hear but, seriously, you are labelled as a sciencie kind of person, maybe if you were "bmanagementtopofmyclassboi" I might listen to your opinion more (please don't take this as being ungrateful, you are being truthful and realistic and I am trying to be as well
For your information I do Bachelor Medical Science and Business.

And it doesnt take a genius to assess ones position in the world and make meaningful judgements or decisions.

If you wanted top-of-the-class opinions then maybe your asking the questions in the wrong forum (also your assuming I'm not top of my class ;)).

So to you I say kudos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)