Retail vs Coffee (1 Viewer)

*Minka*

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
anyway what happened when reiss rang,
they caught me by suprise-they rang at 6:30pm on a friday night and iw as expecting it during the day.i was suprised cos i thought it was my bf, and the chick was like 'so are you excited for your induction?' and i said 'um..yes'. and she snapped at me 'um yes, or yes?'. then she told me she wanted me to go to some qvb building in sydney for it (i am from the central coast). and i said i wouldnt be able to do that, and she said 'well, we will have to give it a miss then, because theres no where else i can do it' and hung up.

:)
By the sounds of that, they are not the kind of people you want to be working for.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Undertoad said:
They were gonna pay me $10.56 as a 18yr old and I would need to work until 2am sometimes so I said no. Just not a job for me

oh ok..just out of curiosity, what position was it? i didnt even know there were any coffee clubs opened til that late. i was told the latest id ever have to work would be 11, but so far i havent had to work past 10. the kitchen staff are normally out earlier cos they close the kitchen off before the front area

Undertoad

HSC
It was just the normal i dunno serving customers and stuff. Its open so late because its in the ryde eastwood leagues club and on friday and saturday nights there are people there till late drinking and playing poker machines. I think the manager said they close at 1am and it takes about an hr after that to get everything cleaned up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)