Retail (1 Viewer)

enva

HSC
N/A
Retail is ok if u have a job in the industry, makes the course a bit easier. I did it as 4units for this yr so yr11+yr12 but i also work so it helped get me through the course.

Only thing for new retail operations people is to make sure you study both yr11/12 notes equally as they can choose from either, pretty annoying really

dalegermon

aha yea i do retail too at a selective school annd work at mcdonalds... twins.
i have no idea why i did it but im so glad... it is soo good to have all free periods in year 11 as it then counts for 2 units to make ur compulsary 12. ahah yeh i had zero help too! in the end i made a summary .. it is really good.. but wil be of no use cos no one does retail.
learning stuff at school though? thats wierd.. i rekno its pretty much commonsense .. most of the course..

angelic_sammy

HSC
i dont know y i did it either
but my school made me still do my 12 compulsory units in school for year 11
so i had extra work
i think they expected me to drop it
so now this year i have 9 exams!
but i wouldnt have counted it for my uai though anyway

deano305

HSC
I thought the exam was rather easy all up. Easier than the Trial!

My teacher said that the trial doesn't count for anything, as it wasn't compulsory. I guess having alot of experience in retail has really helped my understanding of the subject, aswell as the course broadening my understanding and training within my job. I got through it pretty quickly though I reckon, but only as quickly as the Trial.

ladki

HSC
shoo_nanoose said:
oh yeh...I think the trial only counts if u dont actually sit the hsc exam due to misadventure or something..dunno does anyone no if our assessments and trials actually get counted, cause if not then I AM SCREWED!!!!
that is xactly how i feel... mah trials i a'ced it n in d hsc i duno.. but i was so stressed i even f'ked d obvious questions.. it was really bad.. essayz were alright but omg.. d sec 2 bit.. errrr. mah teacha told us dat d trials dun count unless u do misadven.. but im hoping it duz. really..

Glenn198718

i want to know i did mine through woolworths right and they lost all my booklets when i handed them in so i had no work to look over and i dont get my certificate 2. what happens now should i call someone about it or what

angelic_sammy

HSC
wow they really screwed u over
i thought maccas was bad
its their fault they lost it not yours
if u handed them in that would have meant u completed them right?
so if u completed them then u finished it
plus dont they have to give u competent in everything otherwise BoS gets shitty?

Glenn198718

yeah they do but i dont know if they did for me because they lost the boklets. there fucked i swear. wasted 2 years on nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)