Retreat from the Global confusion part II (definition) (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
OK, I'm in year 12 this year. Last term, I did an essay on RFTG and I got it back and it said "You do not seem to understand the concept."

The reason I don't understand it is because I have the worst teacher in the world. He's a cool person and all, but when it comes to teaching he is absolutely crap. Bloody school and Department of Education won't give us a new teacher... *shakes fist*

Anyway, yes. Could some of you ex yr-12's (or even current year 12's) help define RFTG for me? I just thought it was escaping from the money-based, impersonal world and escaping from it all, and going back to your true self (a la "Seachange"). Am I right?

A little help here please. Cheers *:)*

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by BaByDoLL11^^
OK, I'm in year 12 this year. Last term, I did an essay on RFTG and I got it back and it said "You do not seem to understand the concept."
LOL....many lyk u here!!:p :) :p

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Isnt the definteion located in the Sylabus, which souldnt be too hard to get your mits on ..
Ac

Rahul

Dead Member
i guess u have to look at diff levels of retreats i nur text. it isnt jus the character disliking the ouside world and going away, the text will have more complicated scenarios which represents RFTG.

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
argh they got some good new matieral there (in that hsc site) before it was just some crappy paragraph taken straight from the syllabus and it doesnt make sense, still doesnt! :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)