retreat from the global ppl - what da u reckon????????? (1 Viewer)

*10#

i think the essay question was pretty solid pretty oprn for me to talk bout my texts - i said retreat was resisting the mainstream or some shit

my creative question was kinda dodge i said i was seamus heaney and talked bout - wll nothing really

glad i didnt bother studying very much 4 this im not confident but i know i pulled a decent kinda answer outa my arse

so im gunna go get drunk (only 2 more exams to go)

how did everyone else go????????

have u finished or r u just celebrating coz u can ( like me )

also does anyone think there carefactor decreased gradually as the exams go on - ha ha ill probably sleep in nest thursday and miss my drama exam

also thanx 4 all the help from ppl in da forum rftg ppl rock - we should get extra marks 4 da hard module

Last edited:

K-Lo

yeah i agree, the essay was good but think i wrote way too much (18 pages) i dunno bout the feature article, mine was prety bad but oh well, its over!

nah not finished, still got 2 but yes the carefactor has completely dropped so ill probly just party with everyone else thats finished!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i didnt like it

i dont think i did the feature article properly

but its over and i cant do anything

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
RFTG rocked! The questions were simple and concise. I did 20 pages for essay and 10 for creative. (spent too much time on essay...80 min...)

SCHOOL'S OVER!! Rock on!

chip

HSC
WOOHOO i couldnt have asked for a better test i dont think when i think about what they could of asked and what they actually asked i'm a happy chappy

cakes

hi
HSC
the essay question was nice and straight forward
feature article.. not sure if i did it correctly, i didnt really concentrate on being the composer, whoops, just talked about the text

Rahul

Dead Member
ahhh, it was the perfect scenario for us i think
the essay quyestion was straight forward and the creative response was very simple, you didnt have to include anything of the texts.

i wrote 14.5 for my essay and 8 full pages for creative.

overall, very pleased.

chop_suey12

Did you guys all put a lot of emphasis on techniques? The 'how does the resistance make itself heard' part of the question demanded this I think.

mememe

What did people write for the creative response? I'm hell worried, i didn't know what they were looking for. Mine turned into an almost self-help guide on the forms and benefits of retreat :( Each paragraph was on a different paradigm or form of retreat e.g. search for ancestral history, culture and tradition etc. :confused:

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Originally posted by mememe
What did people write for the creative response? I'm hell worried, i didn't know what they were looking for. Mine turned into an almost self-help guide on the forms and benefits of retreat :( Each paragraph was on a different paradigm or form of retreat e.g. search for ancestral history, culture and tradition etc. :confused:
Yeah that's basically the stuff I discussed. I talked about Shipping News, so E Annie Proulx just went about the necessity for retreat to leading a fulfilling life and how it's impossible to COMPLETELY retreat from global influences. The key was to also relate to "modern life". So you had to address and engage the reader by relating your points from the text to modern life.

Originally posted by chop_suey12
Did you guys all put a lot of emphasis on techniques? The 'how does the resistance make itself heard' part of the question demanded this I think.
I talked heaps about techniques, I interpretted the how part to be techniques.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)