Road Rage: What would you do? (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I always have a cammy on me for aesthetic reasons (snapping interesting things/subjects) Probably was no time too in the panic but - snap their car/face/number plate.
Or make a video abot yourself ranting ahaha
http://www.vimeo.com/clip:74966

prusso

HSC
Skittled said:
Situation: you're driving home in your lovely new car with your beautiful girlfriend beside you, after a nice dinner with the parents.

You go around a roundabout, seeing a car who'd pulled up to the other side of the roundabout. Knowing you'll do the 90 degree turn well within your right of way, you go round the corner.

About 10 seconds later, you look in your rear vision mirror to find him, right on your tail, so close you worry that even tapping the break to scare him might result in an accident. Slowing down (partially out of aggression, partially out of simple conservativeness under the emerging situation) to 45 (in a 50 zone), he puts his high beams on for 2 or 3 seconds (he's so close it shines into the back of the hatchback, rather than the mirrors, and thus doesn't make much of a difference). He then overtakes on your left, in the bike lane.

So, you keep driving as he speeds off, around the corner, over the hill. As you come over the hill, you see he's pulled across the road -- just like the police do when they're trying to stop criminals: he's even partially over the double lines in the middle of the road. You come to a stop, he opens his door, gets out of his commodore and starts to walk toward you. Man, late 20's, 180cm-ish (if you can judge well at a ~15m distance), middle-eastern appearance (excuse the stereotype, but that was reality), shaved black hair, blue jeans, blue jumper. Walking toward you.

:eek:

... what would you do?

I put it into reverse and went back at most a metre, he stopped and stared at us for about 6 seconds, and got back into his car, before speeding off (going OVER the next roundabout, rather than around). Then called the police and gave his number plate (naturally, with no expectations of anything coming of it)...

Very scary in hindsight on a few thoughts, but just curious to what you guys & girls think.

happened to me in north ryde 2 nights ago

was driving home from getting petrol, sum dude in a white commodore tail gates me with just his parkers on at midnight, trys to overtake me, his car couldnt pass me, finally cuts me off almost sending me off the road, then pulls his handbrake, i avoided contact, he jumped out of his car, ran to my car, told me to get the fuck out and he would bash me cos im a hoon and almost caused an accident, told him to sit the fuck down and he doesnt no who his messing with, he came to kick my car door in, slammed it into reverse, he chased me, finally giving up a few minutes later, follows me home, i ring the cops they say they cant do anything about it unless he touches me or kicks my car, but i got his rego, and a good description

i hate cunts that go out looking for a fkn fight unfortunately i was by myself at the time and this dude was 30/40ish and appeared to be drunk, quite big and meh it was midnight, cant believe it, neither did my mates, wen i called them for help lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)