RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

sab13562

HSC
Just as a heads up everyone, if I'm apart of a good idea, I like to go over it again and try and edit it in word. Because it may be a potentially good book. I'm loving it, so I'm doing that right now, so let us keep up the narrative from yesterday! If I ever do turn it into a book, I'll give all main characters royalties and credit (main characters only, anyone that barges in will only be added to the list of the situation allows it, and they can become main characters over time through a natural progression).
Currently, there are most likely 4-5?
AlSO, I've got 5 main story arcs in my head since I couldn't stop thinking about it last night, and a new character that I'll have to control through *--*'s.

Just as a fair warning, this is going to be a somewhat dark modern/fantasy story, with many LoveCraftian elements (since that's how it started, and I would like it to continue).
I accept romance, but don't confuse a character and a person, unless if you're open to confessing, (I'm sure you would prefer to do that in private though, so don't feel pressured to do that here) then do as you please.
A book, awesome, just a heads up, no romance for my character.

sab13562

HSC
ALSO also also, main characters, tell me what you want your names to be in the book. I'm up to rewriting page 4 of the thread.
There are too many "@s".
Hmmm.....I'll call myself Sabrina, last name will remain a mystery, I might reveal it later on, we'll see. See ya after business! And good luck for today as well!

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Runs behind @Blank*
"I didn't want to scare you off. But I have no choice"
*pulls off glove*
"Through my hand, I can sense the movements of those who leave and go. It's weak though. That's how I knew you came back. It comes and goes though"
I'll just put in the book, 'I ignore her'.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah. I wasn't too sure and was inspired by a webcomic I read where one character has a possessed hand.
BTW my real name is Anaya, but I think I'd like to be called Gia Pannitulli
Haha, ok. But mainly 'Gia'.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
finished the exam, it went well, and even meet a friend I haven't seen a while due to Covid and not reaching out - so now was a good excuse, and it went well also.
I'll be working on the book in the meantime while I wait, and keep notes on the story arch I have in mind, and well be using it in our role play when the time arrives.
(Hiva, I'm counting on you)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm assuming that Jimmy has the role of some sort of deity. That would go well with the plot I have in mind.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Tell us the plot so we know what we doing
It's best to leave it as a surprise, it's just that, if I have any plans, I would prefer for you guys to follow along (like a while everyone's character is asleep, or we are going to a certain location I have in mind at the moment I say outside of "" or **. That way, we will still have A LOT of flexibility, for MAXIMUM fun. AND the plot twists can blow you all away in real-time.)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I have boss music for Hiva now. I'll use them in the main plot areas. I expect this story to take a good month of daily writing. So far, we have 8 pages in our book, fellow co-authors!
After making the entire story, I will be making a chapter in manga form monthly or termly, (with consideration of college).
Edit: I just did the math. We will have a 240 pages at least for the book within 30 days
Edit 2: Yesterday's statistics - 1514 words total, 9 pages.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)