RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry guys, but I have to make a last-minute change. I didn't expect anything to happen today, but it looks like there is some stuff on my end. We can do it at 9PM instead, if that's alright with all of you?
(If it's not alright, then we'll have to make room for it tomorrow or another upcoming day)

sab13562

HSC
Sorry guys, but I have to make a last-minute change. I didn't expect anything to happen today, but it looks like there is some stuff on my end. We can do it at 9PM instead, if that's alright with all of you?
(If it's not alright, then we'll have to make room for it tomorrow or another upcoming day)
9 pm is good 👍

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Is everyone ready? We did VERY well yeaterday. Sure, we had a slow start, but once we got our brains warmed up, we BREEZED through! At this rate, we might be done in a WEEK rather than a month! HAHA

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*All move to inside the building, as they wait for Adam and Eve to stop embracing* It's been 20 minutes of Eve hugging Adam. *Sabrina then says, "She does know that it's faster to wake him up by shaking, right?"*

sab13562

HSC
*All move to inside the building, as they wait for Adam and Eve to stop embracing* It's been 20 minutes of Eve hugging Adam. *Sabrina then says, "She does know that it's faster to wake him up by shaking, right?"*
"should I shake him like last time?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"It's only temporary if you shake him" *says jimmy*

sab13562

HSC
"It's like trying to wake a sleepwalker, it's not healthy, and it's more likely to happen the next day - as you see here"
"Oh no, thanks for letting me know, so should I just leave him be and wait for him to wake up?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"So... is it different since they share a connection?"
"Yes, but also the approach. Even though it takes a while for him to snap out of his episode, it's less likely to happen again. And considering that this is Eve we are talking about, he should have a strong reason to calm down"

sab13562

HSC
"Yes, but also the approach. Even though it takes a while for him to snap out of his episode, it's less likely to happen again. And considering that this is Eve we are talking about, he should have a strong reason to calm down"
"Ohhh that makes sense"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)