Roll Call: Class of 2012 (2 Viewers)

herbicidal

HSC
hey guys im j :)
english adv and extension, 2u maths, chem, geo, modern history.
would love to get above 95 but keep falling behind with homework :/

jechawk

HSC
Hey I'm J too :)
English
Compulsory SOR 2
Gen Maths
Bio
Chem
PDHPE

love to get b/n 90-95 :)

Believe in your dreams & let your light shine :D

theycallmebob

HSC
hello. they call me "Bob", I'm doing english 4U, french beginners, modern and society.

I aim to get at least 98.5 so as to be able to get into media at USYD. want to be a journalist.

dakotah

HSC
Hello, I'm Dakotah... Well actually it's Dakota... but that was already taken apparently.

In prelim I did advanced english, mathematics, chemistry, earth and environmental science, modern history and physics. For the HSC course I dropped down to general maths and standard english, still have all of my other subjects thus far. However I almost expect myself to drop chemistry the week before the exam :x... I also wanted to do history extension but I would have to have done it via distance, which my modern history teacher voted against with the rest of my subjects.

My atar aim is around 80... gives me some leeway if i chose I don't infact want to teach kids for the rest of my life :)

All these people aiming for in the 99's, wow. Good luck to you all!

ismeta

HSC
Ohai, I'm ismeta!

I'm doing Mathematics Extension 2, Physics, English Advanced and Economics this year. I finished IPT last year. :) My aim is...well...an inner part of me wants >= 99. Heh. Hopefully I can get that without tutoring, since I've never had tutoring before.

nirukk

HSC
Niruk.
ESL english.. But physics, chem, bio and extension maths 1

ATAR Aim 95+ for Bsc Adv Science at UNSW or USYD

eric sparkles

HSC
Hey guys I'm Eric,

I'm a gemini,

I do Ancient, Bio, 1 u Re, Gen Math and 4 u Eng. As for uni I have absolutely no clue, looking through the 2012 UAC guide I honestly am not awed by the courses, I want to go to uni for the promise of a sordid social life, in which i will walk in all starry eyed and full of innocence, and conventionally leave after the 3-10 years, a world-weary fool. =]

staceymareee

HSC
Hi, I'm Stacey. :)

Year 12's scaring me a little already. Ha.
I'm taking English Advanced, English Extension 1, Modern History, History Extension, Legal Studies, Society and Culture.

I'm aiming for 88.5 - no idea what I want to do exactly when I finish. So many ideas though! :O

luciferous

HSC
4U Maths
Adv Eng
Physics
Chem
Eco
need to drop something but don't know what
Depending on your rankings and whether or not you're wanting to science or med in university - drop either eco or physics. In saying that, there's always bridging courses for university, so it just depends on which subjects you like and how well you're doing at the moment.

Domsky

HSC
Hiii Im Domskyzz

I'm a recent member..still exploring this site...lol

My subjects 4 yr 12 are: Ancient History, Biology, English Standard, SOR, ITTF(best subject btw), Visual Design and PDHPE(I dont like it but to late to changed arrr)

I seriously want to get into Uni!!!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hiii Im Domskyzz

I'm a recent member..still exploring this site...lol

My subjects 4 yr 12 are: Ancient History, Biology, English Standard, SOR, ITTF(best subject btw), Visual Design and PDHPE(I dont like it but to late to changed arrr)

I seriously want to get into Uni!!!
You could always drop PDHPE?

Domsky

HSC
Why is that?
Well, going to university for me sounds good but tafe is like for the rejects of who failed their HSC so I would like to go to uni....no matter what plus my mum would want me to go there too...so yeah...btw did you go to Uni or are you in High school still?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)