Roll Call: Class of 2014 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aziizaa

HSC
Aw that sucks! I really do enjoy ext a lot more than adv because we only study one topic for the whole year (I'm doing genre: science fiction). We go into depth with all the prescribed texts because we only need to study 3 prescribed plus 2 own related. The exam is also not as intense as adv, it's only 2 hours: an hour for essay (2prescribed, 2 related) and an hour for creative. And my class only has 2 people so it's more intimate...? hahaha so yeh it's more fun but I reckon lot of it has to do with how I actually enjoy sci fi texts. If I had to do say, romanticism, I prob would be hating it
That sounds so awesome. Wish I had the opportunity!
Oh well, English is over now sooooooooo :awesome:

HSC
Hey, I'm Jennifer. Bit late to the party, just joined Bored of Studies.

English Advanced
English Extension 1
English Extension 2
Economics
Biology
Ancient History
Studies of Religion I

And I want to do a double degree in journalism and International Studies at UTS next year.

Last edited:

2013_jonathan_s

HSC
Hi guysss!

I am taking the following courses:
1. Mathematics 2U
2. Mathematics Extension 1
3. English as Second Language
4. Chemistry
5. Biology
6. Indonesian Background Speakers

The courses in which I dropped are:
1. Mathematics Extension 2 (since the time of assessment clash with a national olympiads)
2. Business (since I am not wishing to be a businessman)

So, I am going to take medicine in the most prestigious university in Indonesia, my home country.

hnichols

HSC
Hey everyone, I'm Hannah. I am a nerdy, smart and passionate person, who wants to make a change in this world. As you can see, I aim to get an ATAR above 90. Next year I hope to do a Bachelor of Criminology/ Bachelor of Laws at UWS, and upon completing the qualification, fighting for justice for people and making a change in this world. Feel free to private message me if you have any questions. I also received an offer from ACU for a Bachelor of Law. Came 1st in standard english in the school and am hoping to state rank.

Photo on 25-09-2014 at 3.27 pm.jpg

this is me.

bookwormtiff

HSC
Heyo! I'm Tiff :>

I'm about to finish HSC in two days lmao, but yeah - English Advanced/Extension 1/2, Maths Advanced/Extension 1, Biology, Chemistry. Hoping to get an Atar of 95+ for Biomedical Engineering/Commerce at USyd! But I'd be happy with 90+; just want to get into my courses, is all.

Nice to meet you ppl!

narutofire21

HSC
add me on runescape- robetea1 im 112 on oldschool and lv 134 on rs3 still active :)

Brad727

HSC
Hi, I'm Brad. Subjects in sig.
Goal: Anything that gets me into aviation (preferably a pilot or ATC). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)