Roll Call for those trying to transfer into Usyd/UNSW law this Year - 2013 (1 Viewer)

ujhwa

HSC
Can anyone give me an insight into how the credit transfer system works at usyd?

ujhwa

HSC
good luck to everyone. all the best even if you don't gain entry into your desired course.

jetley

HSC
N/A
checked out the corresponding usyd one... got a USYD Login ID!!! Really hope this is legit! and I only had one preference... which was USYD Com/Law... so im 50% sure I got in... just on the numbers... 77.875 WAM (UNSW)/GPA 6.0 & 98.2ATAR. so 97.1NRSL. anyone tried it out yet?

neontiger

HSC
checked out the corresponding usyd one... got a USYD Login ID!!! Really hope this is legit! and I only had one preference... which was USYD Com/Law... so im 50% sure I got in... just on the numbers... 77.875 WAM (UNSW)/GPA 6.0 & 98.2ATAR. so 97.1NRSL. anyone tried it out yet?
Excuse my ignorance but what's the link to the USYD one? I did this last year, you'd think I'd remember! :p

harleyd93

HSC
congrats, pretty sure that'd be a legit indication. but don't want to speak too soon. fingers crossed! i don't think existing usyd students can try via the corresponding usyd one to see if they transferred..? :( 9pm wait it is

daftmau5

HSC
Hope that's legit mate, for your sake and for the rest of us in this thread! This might be a bit premature but congrats buddy :)
It's a shame i can't check though, since i already study at usyd haha.

jetley

HSC
N/A
to ujhwa~

NRSL: 97.1
GPA: 6.0 / ATAR: 98.2
dont worry dude... ur NRSL is so good... dont even think there's room for doubt :)

thanks daftmau5... our NRSLs are nearly identical! hope u get in as well!

ujhwa

HSC
Thanks for the insight jetley. Good luck and all the best for tonight.

C

coolalbino

I also went successfully through that link. I hope that is a good sign :).

jayz1

HSC
^^^ UNSW is still great man! USYD link worked for me luckily =)

jetley

HSC
N/A
confirmed for me.... which means... all of u guys probably got it as well!!! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO DID!!!

ujhwa

HSC
Congratulations to all those who were offered a place at Usyd Law. Commiserations to those who didn't. Even if you didn't get in I am sure through hard work and dedication, you will have a fulfilling and worthwhile university experience.

daftmau5

HSC
Successful transfer into Usyd Law awwwwwww yeah :)

Congratulations everybody. Looking forward to seeing you guys around this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)