Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Afurotsu

HSC
N/A
Lol. That's good to hear. I love me too, except when I'm thirsty, damn that pisses me off. Hopefully, I'll be thirsty less at ANU. I'll carry a water bottle around!

EDIT: Edited rambling.

Last edited:

mewcou

Doing a BA (majoring in the engrish) / BS (psychology) at ANU in 2005. Staying at Bruce. Looking forward to everything except the study.

speake53

I'm doing B Economics at the ANU and staying at Fenner Hall. Saw ANU for the first time at the PEA day, looks awesome. Haven't seen inside Fenner yet though.

mewcou

Bolkonski said:
english you don't study... you breathe.. its awesome. Enjoy!
Your doing english? I have no idea what units to pick. First I am doing intro to poetry but after that i have no idea what to pick.

issy_bee

HSC
Personally I found Intro to Poetry too wishy washy ... we moved through the poems way to fast..we were left with 20ish minutes of discussion for each poem in the tutorials..personally i did not enjoythis course

HSC
I'm so there... doin asian studies (spec)/ commerce... cant wait. ANU rocks! And like, it is the best university in Australia as well. Go ANU

rumour

HSC
Oh.....me

I'm *quite* sure I'm going there in a couple of weeks time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ByrnEsy

HSC
Im doing engineering. but it sounds like the demand for it has gone down heaps. seems like hardly anyone is doing it this year. anyone with me?

mewcou

ByrnEsy said:
Im doing engineering. but it sounds like the demand for it has gone down heaps. seems like hardly anyone is doing it this year. anyone with me?
It's because of the nasty things that everyone does to engineering students.

Blackalicious

HSC
and all the maths and physics in the course...*shudder*:p

Last edited:

budj

HSC
im bachelor of phil. (science), an im movin into bruce on satrday!!!

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
Yay! =) I'm a PhB (maths/physics) as well...this will be my second year. Living at Fenner.

budj

HSC
yeah? thats hectic man...i wont to go into neuroscience / psycology

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
Oo, psych...they've got a pretty good department. You should have lots of fun with those research projects =D Any area in particular that you're looking at?

I've talked with a couple of the people in the Visual Sciences research area before; FYI, they've done some interesting experiments recently -- http://cvs.anu.edu.au/

budj

HSC
hey man cheers for the link, i guess ill prolly cya round campus then...are u going to come to that camp they have for us? And is it any good? Ah well sounds rel fun, and i met a lot of people at PEA day for phB, seems like a fairly interesting bunch

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
Nah, I'm not coming to Kioloa -- they're getting a couple of the other second- and third-years to go, I think. I'll be busy doing orchestra practice and calculating away for my particle physics project. :S

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
Yeah!!What can I say? ANU Rocks!! I'm doing Psych and science...not sure what to major in in science yet, but, hey! I'll work it out!!

HSC
Hey Al, hows it going sitting next to me... sure you're luving it, lol. Yeah Im going to ANU too, it rocks! Best uni in Aus by far!
Anyhow, see yous alll round campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)