Roll call (1 Viewer)

Keys

HSC
omg god everyone,HSC orals this week!!!!im so scared...mostly for ext tho.its really bad tho that theyr clasing with uni open days... and theyr in parramatta,y all teh way out there?!?
anyways,goodluck everyone.i think the best advice iv ever heard was to take a deep breath before u go in,relax and forget its HSC!:)

Steakaroony

HSC
Hey guys,

Spanish speaking pplz....um yea I dont know if I'm too late to help out. But i finished the HSC last year and I did both Continuers & Extension.

Ohh beware for the oral do not ever say a word in english- coz they penalise u badly apparently.

Any questions on the actual written HSC exams. From what I remember continuers was easy and Extention was hard- the Barrio short answer questions where sooo confusing. :)

Overall my total marks last year for spanish was:

Continuers: 87

Extension: 38/50

Oh and I did spanish on Saturdays at an Open Highschools. I guess waking up early every bloody saturday did kinda pay off. I mean i got an alright UAI to get into uni and now life is good. By the way ppl dont forget a second language like spanish reall does look good on your resume- TRUST ME!!.

If you poor lil 06 HSC ppl need help post a msg. :) GOOD LUCK WITH THE HSC!!

dianne

BinMac

Banned
HSC
wats ur question, i know spanish but i dont know what u guys r talking about begginers and shit, i talk spanish, maybe i could help you wit words or sumting but wat u need help wit?

Notbothered

HSC
i dont understand.i ask whether theres any ext. people out there n i get no reply.another person asks about spanish and they get like 30 replies.sum one explain wat i did wrong.:mad1: :mad1: :burn: :burn: i just wanna noe how people that are doing ext. spanish think their spanish is.i mean how fluent or confident in writing and speaking they are.im thinking maybe its not for me but my teacher hasnt said anything.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
you have to understand that not many people do spanish, or at least not regular posters on here..it just gets worse and worse, because there's no real point in posting a question on here, because you won't get a reply for like 6mths and you get fed up and leave and then someone else comes wondering why no one's here answering their question..it's a shitty cycle

also, another reason you didn't get many replies is probably because there are even LESS people on here that do ext. spanish

missbriony

HSC
Hey everyone,

I know it's a bit late but i'm studying spanish beginners this year for my HSC.
Ohs is the worst way to do it...so any help would be great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)