Roll call (1 Viewer)

HSC
yo tambien estoy estudiando espanol. Pero no estoy haciendo el HSC version de espanol; estoy haciendo el VCE version de espanol. Este ano va a ser dificil, pero vamos a ver...

Creo que los cursos del HSC y VCE espanol son parecidos, entonces voy a hablar en este foro porque no hay un foro para estudiantes de espanol en el foros de VCE.

Bueno... mirando arriba creo que he hecho mi tarea para esta semana. Quiero que ustedes tengan buena suerte durante el ano!

sobosov

HSC
Casi me impresionan... este foro se convirtiendo mas animado, pero, todavia puede mejorar. Hay dos, tres (quizas?) personas... por lo menos, 10 serian buenos. HABLEN USTEDES! Como dije, vamos a ser los mejores!

sobosov

HSC
Tienes razon... me divierte que esta es el foro espanol (o castellano si preferirias) y es para la mayor parte, en ingles. Tambien, hay unas personas que vienen y dejan sus improntas pero discutan nada.

Ionatana

HSC
OK I need heaps of help. I'm doing beginners and def not from hispanic background so HELP! I'm gonna suck. Help please!

sobosov

HSC
I'm not Hispanic either... but yeah, seeing as I'm doing beginners too if you ever need to practice or sth feel free to contact me, or you could post exactly what you were stuck with on this board and use it :)

Keys

HSC
does anyone here find the conts course extremely boring and useless?!?!i really dont see the point of going to classes at 8 ona sat morning to learn about common knowledge things...
oh and us cont and ext ppl r disadvantaged too sometimes!!a few years ago some south american presidents daughter came here and did the hsc,she beat everyones asses good!!!!!

sobosov

HSC
Can't say I do the continuers course or extension. But I found the beginners boring ... and short. I'm finished.

Ionatana

HSC
So Sobosov - you've finished? With OHS - how? im struggling so much - im so behind. I've lost a few weeks and im trying as hard as I can but its so hard! Can you help me with OHS stuff please!

sobosov

HSC
I did the sets, and sent them in, so they kept sending me more, till I finished - although I'm still doing the phone lessons. Do you do it through OHS too? If so, which set are you upto - if not, well what do you need help with exactly? If it's to do with sets and stuff then it'd be better if you emailed me.

Superstar44

HSC
Hola mi gente, que bien es ver a personas que aprenden español ^^. Hice español el año pasado el continuers y extensión curso. Sabiendo español por parte de mis padres me ayudó tanto, pero no solo se espanol pero aprend* también continuers italiano. Ahora en la univerisdad yo estoy aprendo francés. Me gusta aprender idiomas y en mi modo de pensar soy bueno para aprender idiomas. Mi goal es aprender cinco idiomas en mi vida, de que ya sé español, italiano y ahora aprendiendo francés (lo que pienso ques fácil).. y mi último ser*a coreano......... ^^

Espero que puedan leer lo que he escrito......

I would personally love to speak to ppl in spanish... or italian or french.... i sort of blurt out words here and there and then translate it to the person i am speakin to... like making conversations intresting....

ron

sobosov

HSC
Me pareces muy orgulloso, estas buscando felicitaciones? Pienso que podriamos leer lo que has escrito, aunque no todos de nosotros hemos descendido de los Hispanos, y despues de todos - esta es el foro espanol.

Keys

HSC
Hey people....is anyone here going to that study day on sat?

sobosov

HSC
...Never heard of it, guess I missed it anyhow.

Keys

HSC
oh,damn...wait,i think it was only for saturday schools.did anyone go?it was really good.they had most of the markers from the exams so they told us wat they were looking for...all i have to say is that im totally screwed for speaking!

sobosov

HSC
Well... I think the midcourse would give you something of an idea of how you're going, rather than just a Spanish day?

Keys

HSC
considering they are the markers of the HSC exams im sure their advice was pretty top quality...and from the looks of it,they arnt easy markers. it wasnt a day to tell u how ur going,it was day that told us how to improve on how we are going

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
anyone know anywhere, where theres repsosnes, like written samples oin like "letters to a friend", exaplain your holiday... etc... for the written part of your exams?????????

p.s. trials are fuckn sooon.... start posting!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)