Romance, survey971 (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
1. Are you a romantic person?

Yes, I have many romantic illusions. But I have a chance to be romantic, I wonder if I'll really implement those romantic ideas.

2. What's romantic, and what's cliche (the most stupid thing one would say/do in a relationship) to you?

It doesn't matter what you do, what matters is sincerity. Even a stupid thing done by someone sincerely and with passion and truthfulness can be considered touching and romantic. Cliche? "I will love you forever, you and only you." "I want you, and I want you now." "You're beautiful." (Or anything that compliments the looks) Some pick up lines. "The moment I saw you, I fell in love with you." "LOVE" shouldn't be said/used too much or else it loses its value.

3. Are you the type of person who is always dumped and cannot initiate a break up?

No.

4. How do you differentiate obsession from love/like? (what's the difference)

I don't know, that's why I am asking.

5. Do you believe in fate?

Yes.

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
You really are a weird character.

EDIT:
1. No
2. Nothing
3. No.
4. :confused:
5. No.
you are so secretive + don't tell people anything about u
Just answered No randomly?!

Let me answer it for you:

1. Maybe, but I don't know unless you tell me
2. It's a secret in my heart, I cannot tell you online. Cliche? "I love you."
3. uh...yes
4. obsession is 271371971
5. Yes, but I won't admit it

OH MY GOD

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Gheyest thread evar.

I disassociate my name/numbers from this thread.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
what971 said:
Gheyest thread evar.

I disassociate my name/numbers from this thread.
It's actually meaningful. And it makes sense.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

I have romanticised ideas but other than not really. Anything close to romantic were crazy, like going over to a guy's house after missing them for three weeks (they went on holidays) and as soon as he answered the door, I pulled him up and kissed him without warning. That was pretty awesome

2. What's romantic, and what's cliche (the most stupid thing one would say/do in a relationship) to you?

A few guys (few meaning like two) have written me poems. I still have them. They're pretty cringe-worthy. One of them is pretty whiney. Like self-wallowing.

3. Are you the type of person who is always dumped and cannot initiate a break up?

No. I've been both the dumpee and the dumper.

Obsession is when you can't see yourself anymore and only them. Or you are ignorant of their feelings. Or when you spend far more effort that welcomed (eg this guy giving me a poem for me each week).

I believe we determine our own futures. If they're not religious, its only ignorant people who are obsessed and closed off into their own little world (neighbourhood, city, western world) that believe in fate. They also probably have no idea about world issues. They're often people who are too emotive, naive or confused.

Last edited:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A

Sometimes. I like it on occasion only though...

Stupid would be to give me roses or anything you buy from a typical gift store.
Romantic would be something written from the heart, or something, oh I know, buy me a new camera lens! WOOT. really romantic.

Both.

Obsession: Constantly on your mind. Neverending. Give up hope on everything else.
Love/Like: When you make time for them... and things such as presents are in moderation or on occasion.

Llamas.

PrincessAshee

HSC
No, I'm really not. When I was like 14 I thought I would be but romance actually makes me quite uncomfortable.

Everything that's romantic is cliched in my mind purely because everything I can think of that is romantic is the random crap you see in the movies. Don't get me wrong, I love all of that and I'll melt just like any teenage girl as long as it's only a movie. If anyone tried to pull that stuff with me in real life I'd probably feel way uncomfortable.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I most definitely am.

I don't. I can't. Not unless you present me with a very specific situation. Like, I do know that no guy has ever actually loved me. It's always been obsession.

I don't know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)